Match Fixing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice article, Boofhead.

Josh Dugan... wow.... from the outset I'm not a tattoo lover on men or women.
Tramp-Stamps are not my acquired taste.

... but those tatts on Dugan & Earl... man, they have some serious issues floating about in their heads!

Am I jumping to conclusions based on limited sample size, or is there an inverse relationship between volume of tattoos and intelligence?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Now Manly have been cleared of PHD
Do you think we may be suspected of match fixing
Not completely cleared BE - Jason King is studying at uni, he might end up with a PHD

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Not completely cleared BE - Jason King is studying at uni, he might end up with a PHD

Whats Kingy want with a Post Hole Digger??

bob dylan said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Whats Kingy want with a Post Hole Digger??

Probably wants to dig some post holes.

globaleagle said:
I actually did 'lol' when I saw the one with an actual hash tag

#dorguson" or something like that.

But guys, we're all missing how tough, yet pious they look.

And nice article boofhead!

How gay is that its a mix of sanDOR & blake ferGUSON. Ian Roberts would have loved that hair do back in the day. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

yokahontas said:
The script is a bit hard to read, but I'm pretty sure the word 'doesn't on Earl's back is spelled wrong - it definitely looks like it says 'dosent'...?

Shades of Jarrod Sammut's 'justify your existAnce' abomination from a few years ago...!

Well, Shandor has been pronouncing his name wrongly for years and he did play for Penrith so maybe he went to the same illiterate tattoist as Sammut.

I'm sure they'll tell you that each one "really means" something.

Sorry, gotta go, I'm due for a photo shoot in my undies with a mate!

Whadya mean? That's not weird, is it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6