Mateo to stay at manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My Mrs loves big Willie. ;)
Ooh-aah!
image.jpg

Ballins going nowhere - he has a contract for next year.. Unless they pay him off which I very much doubt.

Ballins going nowhere - he has a contract for next year.. Unless they pay him off which I very much doubt.
Found out last night that he was told he will not be picked for NRL :mad:
This means that Matty will only get a base pay as all his bonuses are based on NRL performance :confused:

Hope they reconsider their stance, as it is totally abhorrent @:mad:

2v and Matty have always put Manly first :angel:

This means that Matty will only get a base pay as all his bonuses are based on NRL performance :confused:

Well, probably still on a lot more than you & I are on put together.
Sit back & have a holiday like wolfie did.

A deals a deal. The Penns have as much honor as a stinky turd.

Happy with this decision.

In attack, Mateo makes very good yardage, including the hard yards. Offsetting this, he has a frustratingly higher error rate. So should we go for a safer, less spectacular player?

What is easy to overlook is the impact of his very presence on the field. Because he is a very real attacking threat, an "x" factor, he always draws defenders. So even when he doesn't get the ball, he's creating space for his supports and playmakers, just by being there. That's a key reason why players like Mateo, and the early Choc, are valued even with their high error rate.

Sounds like what penrith did with Kingston a few years back. He played reserves but ended up back in 1sts after others were injured. He was club captain while in nsw cup from memory

Happy with this decision.

In attack, Mateo makes very good yardage, including the hard yards. Offsetting this, he has a frustratingly higher error rate. So should we go for a safer, less spectacular player?

What is easy to overlook is the impact of his very presence on the field. Because he is a very real attacking threat, an "x" factor, he always draws defenders. So even when he doesn't get the ball, he's creating space for his supports and playmakers, just by being there. That's a key reason why players like Mateo, and the early Choc, are valued even with their high error rate.
There errors are there because he is promoting second phase play. You need to counter him by having battering ram types. Take Bj - he is physically incapable of passing. So we will take Mateo and his offloads and occasional mistakes because for every mistake there are probably two to three good things which make up for it.

I
The ones from the list that have signed somewhere:

- Horo (Catalan Dragons)
- Littlejohn (Tigers)
- Sao (Warriors)
- Hasson (Eels)
- Chee Kam (Tigers)
- Mateo (Sea Eagles (Retained))

Still in the air:

- Ballin
- Starling
- Sene-Lefao
- Hodges
- Cheyse Blair
- Lui (Rumoured Dragons)
- Burgess
- Mason

Of the ones still in the air, I would keep Ballin, Mason and Starling
I like Sene-Lefao, I think he's worth keeping too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7