Matt Parcell....where is he?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he needs to learn to vary and change his speed to allow support players to get into picture and also beat those last defenders to score the trys

back on and off the accelerator

We seem to have a lot of hammy issues on this side lately. Maybe a weekly yoga session might help stretch those out and increase flexibility to reduce injury?

Pretty sure Manly players have been doing regular yoga sessions for years now, I know they used to and would be surprised if it had been stopped.

Pretty sure Manly players have been doing regular yoga sessions for years now, I know they used to and would be surprised if it had been stopped.
We had a terrible injury toll in 2010 and barely made the 8. In 2011 we had the fewest or second fewest injuries that year and won the premiership. When Gifty (I think) was asked towards the end of the season why we had so few injuries that years compared to the last, he said they lightened up the gym sessions and did more pilates and yoga instead.

Or Riley Jack's, even Frawley looked ok from What I seen, not sure why the dogs dropped him bit of a scape goat imo.
Well TBH I would take almost any NRL half over Croker
Jacks would be ideal doubt the storm will let him walk unless it’s for overs though in which we can’t afford :(
Not a fan of Frawley to be honest.

Parcel is killing the super league with crisp passing decent defence excellent support play and a good kicking game. Something we could use at dummy half because API isn't and eighty minute hooker, though he is a good little player. Without green DCE is singled out in attack and and API lacks the creativity other than the odd opportunistic scoot and duck around the ruck to seriously confuse defences.

I thought parcel was let go so we could sign Hastings.

Missing Pearce has stuffed this team up big time.

Api's major issue seems to be, especially lately, is that he is doing so much damn defensive work that by the 60 minute mark he is out of gas.

If we were getting a fair share of possession then I think he would be an 80 minute player. But 50+ tackles per game is going to take it out of anyone, especially when the player's he is tackling are 20+ kg's heavier than he is, and given that as he's our dummy half he basically has to follow the ball back and forth across the park whenever we do have it.

FMD I'm gassed just thinking about the work Api gets through. Its no wonder he's not lasting games when he should be.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7