Matty Ballin still part of Success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
293BC098-FCBE-4BC1-B019-169B61736FDE.png
Des was on a mission at half time - Matty Ballin still a big part of this Manly team - not just a gentleman but I reckon a Manly legend....they rave about Wayne Bennett's ability to pick out the best Brisbane players ....well he fu**ed that up

View attachment 19169Des was on a mission at half time - Matty Ballin still a big part of this Manly team - not just a gentleman but I reckon a Manly legend....they rave about Wayne Bennett's ability to pick out the best Brisbane players ....well he fu**ed that up
And Michael Monahan was at the other end of the esky, well done boys.

I'm calling this - no better Hooker to have played at our club? Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

Krillich was okay. Sedraris was okay. Besides them, we've had a history of playing halves at Hooker (Hasler, Toovey, Monaghan & others).

We've had a few good'uns. Max Krilich was better than OK, he was tough and skilful and a real warrior, not to mention the Australian Test captain. Then there was Freddy Jones, Ray Brown, John Gray (although he was mainly a prop with us?) and Mal Cochrane who was a tremendous all-round player.

Great bloke & great player. What all great clubs need!
It's fantastic to see him back at the club, always loved watching him play as he gave everything each game he played.

He must be working with Croker who's improved out of sight this season.

I'm calling this - no better Hooker to have played at our club? Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

Krillich was okay. Sedraris was okay. Besides them, we've had a history of playing halves at Hooker (Hasler, Toovey, Monaghan & others).
Max Krilich mate @Ryan . Not even a question.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8