• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tolutau Koula and Ben Trbojevic would be my picks to replace harper and parker. You can say speed doesnt matter but we have all seen what saab has done this year replacing taufua just saying.

Parker has had 6 seasons. Im not sure he gets any better. Harper, yeah I can see him improving and he will need to if he wants to stay in the 17.
I think Parker Has improved mate, maybe reached his ceiling granted. when I see him on the team list I'm no longer having a shake of the head. No doubt we can improve our centres but if next year we have Parker and Harper starting then I'll not be too disappointed.

How’s Ben’s real pace though? 40 out and in open space would he get to the try line? Genuine question, as I’m not sure.

Tolutau Koula and Ben Trbojevic would be my picks to replace harper and parker. You can say speed doesnt matter but we have all seen what saab has done this year replacing taufua just saying.
Issue is they game day experience. It will be a work in progression, and Yes given 12 months you may well be right.

Interesting to hear during the week that centre and wing are the only two positions that haven't been awarded the Churchill Medal.
Just goes to show how much of an influence they have on the game generally.
Even when wingers have scored hattricks or more do they rarely get MOM.

How many centres/wingers have wanted to convert to fullbacks because the paypacket is bigger?
How many have succeeded?

We'll have to wait and see

Juniors' pace here

If he still has the same pace, surely Des needs to give him an opportunity to play centre. After all, he has only just turned 20.

Manly’s version of Gene Miles sounds pretty good to me as he is certainly tall enough

I'm still a bit iffy about Ben. Obviously got upside but he doesn't look like that strike player we need in our outside backs and he still needs to bulk up more, got ragged doll a few times this year, got bullied in that trial game at the start year. Don't want to judge off his limited time this year, but I'd still have Kolu and Tippytoes ahead of him to take that centre spot.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8