McInnes Rumour (sharks bound)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He doesn't appear to be much of a golfer.
If Uncle Nick can miss a few gimmies, I'm sure Scotty could have some horrible luck. And if how Scotty handles an electric razor is a reflection on how he handles a golf stick he might go well playing out of the rough but he'll struggle to find the right line.

Unless they were very certain of Fainu being convicted and out of the picture .. in what alternate Universe would a leading 1st grade hooker want to come to Manly ?? ... to play 2nd fiddle or 2nd row ...

Also .. Remember we already had Api on less than what McInnes wants .. and let him go because it was too much salary cap for one position ...

Massive news ? good player but a bit over dramatic. Thought a few months ago that he could be worth looking at but would not have thought that his apparent present asking price was going to apply . Was never really going to happen to come to Manly at that price

I’m happy to miss out all the same. Great tough little player. But I really like the balance of experience and youth at Man ATM, my concern would have been who we loose be it this year or next to Afford him.

#Incrokerandcustwetrust

Who cares about salary cap , he's a player, let the money people manage the money hahaha.

I think he's one of the best, most explosive Hookers, in the game. Let the Dogs have Manase.

Manase's inability to stay out of trouble is costing us in a huge way.

We don't have anyone with his skill set and let one of the form 9's in Api go because of him.

Yes. I'm p!!sed at him. How hard is it to stay on the right side of the law ? I'm about jack of these brain dead idiots.

Just a thought .. and maybe wishful thinking .. but with football contracts running from Nov-Nov .. delaying the signing of a 2nd tier hooker on a one year deal until Feb/March will save us up to 5 months of their contract for 2021 ?

Would we be this clever ?

Manase's inability to stay out of trouble is costing us in a huge way.

We don't have anyone with his skill set and let one of the form 9's in Api go because of him.

Yes. I'm p!!sed at him. How hard is it to stay on the right side of the law ? I'm about jack of these brain dead idiots.

A no dickheads policy has to be part of our clubs recruitment and retention policy. Unfortunately, his recruitment and subsequent retention has cost us a lot already.
IF he is convicted, and yes that is more likely than unlikely right now, its going to cost us a lot more in the future i.e It could take us to 2023 to sort out the nine role properly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11