Media Conference This Afternoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Let me tell you a story about a man named Trent,
Poor (‘riff) mountaineer barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin’ for some food, when up through the ground popped a bubblin’ dude,
Fulton that is, Tooves rolled, Zorba’s pleased...
Black gold. Texas tea..

... and he found it by being a crap sook.

If only Trent had the same passion with sticking with our club to get results as he has the passion with sticking with his lawyers to get his money and fck off out of the place.
One more thing ......
What I respect about the Penns is that they have never thrown in the towel and fcked off like Quantum and Co.
Loyalty is character . Loyalty is paramount .
Thank you for being loyal to our club Mr Penn
images.jpg

In the Beep test?

This is why we need Manly to do an intro clip of every player :wait:

Sorry, he is in the Twitter clip (on the exercise bike) but he still looks pudgy to me. I thought you must have been referring to the live cross bulletin on FoxLeague. My bad!

Let me tell you a story about a man named Trent,
Poor (‘riff) mountaineer barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin’ for some food, when up through the ground popped a bubblin’ dude,
Fulton that is, Tooves rolled, Zorba’s pleased...
Well the first thing you know young Trent’s a millionaire,
The kinfolk said ‘Trent move away from there’,
Northern Beaches is the place you oughta be,
So he loaded up the truck and moved to Man-er-ly,
Warringah that is, ocean pools, tv stars...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8