Melbourne Storm Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No real receivables issues with my business. Its pretty much a pay up in advance with a later service supply. I own it and run it in Noosa with unfortunately my full on season occuring now until mid year. Then much time to surf, watch footy, plan business etc.

Pay in advance with services later. Jatz is either a hit man or a gigolo.

The Ryan V Jatz slugfest has overtaken the Dan V Mata dustup as the best show of the off season :D

Very astute UP and the wording is spot on. Take the term slugfest.
Slug: definition of ryan
Fest: meaning Jatz enjoying a period of enthusiastic activity in a particular event.

:p

[quote author=Utility Player]
The Ryan V Jatz slugfest has overtaken the Dan V Mata dustup as the best show of the off season :D

Very astute UP and the wording is spot on. Take the term slugfest.
Slug: definition of ryan
Fest: meaning Jatz enjoying a period of enthusiastic activity in a particular event.

:p

[/quote]

Fest? Wouldn't Fest-er, and Fest-y be more applicable Numb Crackers?
I would prefer you to be a gigilo? 8| Ummm, no dude..not that way inclined (apologies).
Actually - I'd prefer you to be a hitman, so we could eventually confront :twisted:

Ryan = slug....Mmmmm - so fresh Numb Crackers...so innovative...LoL :stupid:

Actually - I'm bored of all this. I come here to talk about footy. Get over it. :bdh:

I gathered that, no doubt he was baiting you and you took it. nothing wrong with paper shufflers anyway, I guess I could be classified as that.

Anyway you would have no idea that you earn more than him, and if you did know for certain that you earned more than him that comment screams im a wanker.

What's THIS scream to you then?

"Talk about a one dimensional thinker.

Skiddy (or do you enjoy being called skidster) stick to that life long banking career as a back of house paperwork shuffler, you wouldnt make it elsewhere."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeez Garts - I'm pretty sure Dans site advertises flower sales. Get in now, and I'm sure Numb Crackers will get them post haste. 8|

I dont waste my money on flowers Ryan, ill just give him a hug when he comes down for a game or maybe a romantic beer and pie on the brookie hill together.

And as I said before I was talking about your comment "earning much more than you", nothing else. You took Jatz's bait and came back with that lame comment.

Just dont like people using that stupid comment, have seen people use it to put people down and I just disagree with it as it proves nothing, just makes wankers feel better about themselves. Although I do understand where you came from in this instance, but I do think Jatz was just winding you up that sort of reaction.

Actually - I'm bored of all this. I come here to talk about footy. Get over it. :bdh:

By all means. let us all know how you have gotten on with obtaining the true financial position of the club from the CEO so that you might know wether or not to be concerned about the viability of the club.

[quote author=Ryan]

By all means. let us all know how you have gotten on with obtaining the true financial position of the club from the CEO so that you might know wether or not to be concerned about the viability of the club.

[/quote]

And why not?

The Club David Peachey was going to play for in the UK was transparent enough to suggest to its fans that it was struggling with cashflow, and asked its prospective members for a "donation". Mind you, salary cap over there is based on income generated.

Jatz, the club has said that it needs the fans to be financially viable, and that they are concerned about season ticket holder numbers, concerned about the League's Club reduction in injection of $$$, so much so that Aaron actually suggested that "live updates" on the official site may not be utilised by the site due to "funding issues". We then hear that there has been redundancies.

With transparency an item Manly Rugby League club pinned as an issue that it wanted to improve on, wouldn't a call by the CEO raise awareness of the situation enough to potentially attain some affirmative action by a 3rd party potentially?

Remember - a few years ago, The Knights went through exactly the same scenario (with it displayed over the media channels etc), and a "white knight" so to speak in the form of Coal Allied stepped in to secure their position.

I understand perception is a very important aspect of being "The Silvertails," but IF warranted, humility may be a more positive outcome?

Actually - I'd prefer you to be a hitman, so we could eventually confront :twisted:

Oh no, your not going to call me out are you ? Will we have to meet up at North Sydney or out behind the sheds ? :lol: Ive taken a swarm of your personal insults. Surely you cant be getting all girlie from a few simple jibes.

In trying to garner support from others here, your not going to point the finger over at me and say "he's the one that started it :cry: "

Oh dear, i wonder if i might be in big trouble this time :dance:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

And why not?

The Club David Peachey was going to play for in the UK was transparent enough to suggest to its fans that it was struggling with cashflow, and asked its prospective members for a "donation". Mind you, salary cap over there is based on income generated.

Jatz, the club has said that it needs the fans to be financially viable, and that they are concerned about season ticket holder numbers, concerned about the League's Club reduction in injection of $$$, so much so that Aaron actually suggested that "live updates" on the official site may not be utilised by the site due to "funding issues". We then hear that there has been redundancies.

With transparency an item Manly Rugby League club pinned as an issue that it wanted to improve on, wouldn't a call by the CEO raise awareness of the situation enough to potentially attain some affirmative action by a 3rd party potentially?

Remember - a few years ago, The Knights went through exactly the same scenario (with it displayed over the media channels etc), and a "white knight" so to speak in the form of Coal Allied stepped in to secure their position.

I understand perception is a very important aspect of being "The Silvertails," but IF warranted, humility may be a more positive outcome?
[/quote]

You expecting the CEO to advise you (an internet forum user) about the financial viability or otherwise of the club is sheer folly. It was grandstanding tripe at best, which has been confirmed by the removal of the post within minutes.

[quote author=Ryan]

Oh no, your not going to call me out are you ? Will we have to meet up at North Sydney or out behind the sheds ? :lol: Ive taken a swarm of your personal insults. Surely you cant be getting all girlie from a few simple jibes.

In trying to garner support from others here, your not going to point the finger over at me and say "he's the one that started it :cry: "

Oh dear, i wonder if i might be in big trouble this time :dance:

[/quote]

WTF? Get over it dude. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Unless you have something positive, or have value add input, I'm just not going to acknowledge you any longer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8