Melinda quits board role

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frogz said:
How does Bob Reily keep getting a gig....

There's an election every year and every year Bob gets in. Usually there's not even enough people prepared to give their time to be a voulenter on the football club board. That's what bob and the other board members of the footy club are voulenters so it's not fair to have a dig and say why does such and such keep getting a gig. Don't like it? Nominate your self or get a few mates and get a rivial ticket and see how "easy" it is.

Because of the likes of Dean "hasler" ritchie and some of his mates people are quick to say the manly board is **** and should go with out understanding the structure of both the Mwse ltd board and the football club board and how they operate.

Cambo said:
Frogz said:
How does Bob Reily keep getting a gig....

There's an election every year and every year Bob gets in. Usually there's not even enough people prepared to give their time to be a voulenter on the football club board. That's what bob and the other board members of the footy club are voulenters so it's not fair to have a dig and say why does such and such keep getting a gig. Don't like it? Nominate your self or get a few mates and get a rivial ticket and see how "easy" it is.

Because of the likes of Dean "hasler" ritchie and some of his mates people are quick to say the manly board is s**t and should go with out understanding the structure of both the Mwse ltd board and the football club board and how they operate.

Gee Cambo, you sure are singing from a different song sheet in regards to Bob.

My understanding is this is the Manly Sea Eagles board...Not the football club or leagues club, which he just stood dowm from.

Dont think u can just walk up and get on the board with Scott Penn and the likes, just with a few mates.

Frogz said:
My understanding is this is the Manly Sea Eagles board...Not the football club or leagues club, which he just stood dowm from.

Dont think u can just walk up and get on the board with Scott Penn and the likes, just with a few mates.
You are incorrect
Bob Reilly stood down as leagues club chairman only
He remains as football club chairman and board member of MWSE (the nrl club) board.

My apologies and Thanks for that, my confusion was that isnt Reilly already on that board...so it makes Darrel Williams taking over Melindas role as appointee of the Football club

I read in the papers this morning that the Ox has got a job in the club's marketing dept. Good for him.

Very funny Miss Kate (oh and hope to see you guys on one of the trips in 2012...you missed a ripper in WCC!!)

DSM5 said:
I read in the papers this morning that the Ox has got a job in the club's marketing dept. Good for him.
As long as he's not thinking of making a playing comeback.

All these entities are so confusing, not even the paper can get their names right.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8