Members Cap?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why I didnt mention the hairdresser.

Are you still a member of the whereda****arwee tribe by the way Ryan?

Dude, you borrowed one of the many photo's Byso takes of you when your around, and he's supplied you one of his, and you have the diamond head shape cut to match his !!

LoL.

Danners walsk in hairdresser with pink shirt slightly tucked into jean. Has a heart felt coversation with 25 year old chick currently breaking up with boyfriend...

"I'll have the metero thanks !!"

Difference is Ryan, I take her home and shag her in every hole open to me, whilst you sit there making jokes about my hair.

Hahahahahahaha...not bad mate, not bad......I liked that one.

Problem is that chick had a special surprise tucked in the front of her G banger...apparently "he's" a metero too !!!

that was a pretty lame attempt Ryan, especially in comparison to what I had already written.

Try again, maybe another hair joke?

ahh Gronk No way Ryan is anywhere near me on that one!

Nah, I was being nice....rather than focusing on all your flaws, I thought I'd just highlight your haricut....

Hehhehehehehe..

[quote author=The Gronk]
all I know is Ryan isn't the one who shagged a man champ

No, that was just his male boss who asked to suck his dick !!! :lol:
[/quote]

Ah the jealousy shining through because even Men hit on me when your knees are worn bare from begging your Mrs for sex

Maaaate...I would have bleeding, raw, arthritic, broken, saw jointed, busted knees before I was happy in any kind of fashion about some DUDE asking to knob me.

No mate..his boss at asked if he could give DAN head....

You know...male / female type gays....he wanted Dan to be the man that day !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6