MembersGuru changed hands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So well deserved Larissa....you've done a simply fabulous job since starting, and the many posts of congrats is a real testament to the hard work you've put in...well done and all the best with yr new promotion

Larissa,

Well done and congrats. If your boss needs any evidence that you did a fantastic job, just point them here. Not to read what we are saying per say, but just to take note that you are the only person, bar none who I have seen unite Silvertails in praise.

That's a remarkable achievement.

Congrats on the new role Larissa, well done.

Welcome to Matt as well, he's answered a few of my emails and well you guys probably know of him better than me.

Now for all you guys who flirted with membersguru on twitter, you better make a note that it's Matt now and not Larissa!! :D - that almost rhymed!

(not that there's anything wrong with that) - seinfeld

Congratulations on the promotion @[Larissa]. Well done and well deserved :)

I hope that with Matt now on-board as the Member's Guru that we don't lose your input into the forum

Hey there Silvertails!

Apologies for taking so long to jump on here and introduce myself. I am Matt Phelan and i will now be your main membership contact!

Whilst reading this thread it became clear that providing a level of interaction with our forum users is very much appreciated and i will do my best to continue this positive relationship between the Club and it's most passionate fans.

Just thought i would clarify a couple of things for you guys:

- I am not related to Ryan Phelan (if only he was so lucky)
- I will aim to be at least 50% as good as Larissa (Larissa you can stop blushing now)

Feel free to hit me up anytime and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

As Larissa said i have now taken over @MembersGuru on Twitter. I am sure the majority of you are following already, but if you aren't make sure you do!

I look forward to meeting you all at some point throughout the 2012 season.

Go Manly!

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I have added you to the MWSE Staff role so you should be able to access the From The Club prefixes.

if you need any additional help or anything else added to the site, let me know and we can discuss it all.

I will PM you my number in case you need anything urgently

EagleRockin2012 said:
Ha will be posting a thread about this shortly, stay tuned!

Hi Matt,

It's been 1 year since your last post on our little site.

Happy anniversary!

Do we have anything planned?

*waves hi*

Matt actually left the club over 6 month ago now!

Think I'm just a little protective of my silvertails friends, I don't want to give you up to someone else!
;)

Thanks for everything Larissa and congrats on the promotion.

You've been a great link between the club and the fans. Matt has big shoes to fill.

Larissa said:
Matt actually left the club over 6 month ago now!

Think I'm just a little protective of my silvertails friends, I don't want to give you up to someone else!
;)

Awwwwwwww:D

(most would throw us out with the dirty dishwater!)

simon64 said:
Thanks for everything Larissa and congrats on the promotion.

You've been a great link between the club and the fans. Matt has big shoes to fill.

ok. Who's going to tell him. :p

Matt obviously found those boots a little toooo big. :D

Congrats Matt and welcome aboard ;)

Sad to see you go, good luck in the future. :(

Matt actually got a great career step up that could not possibly have been possible had he not been the MembersGuru ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4