Membership Packages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will print this out & give it to aaron on Sunday to give them visibility of the issues

Thanks Wheel, I will call Grace at the club and renew my membership and also get a ticketed package. I just hope I get to keep my original member # 803.

I know the Leagues club is a separate entity but surely they should be able to have a type of membership that is incorporated with the Leagues club and resource share the admin people.

Now before someone shots me down, I do know the two a totally seperate just making a suggestion that they should incorporate the two and have different level of packages available, i.e.

1. Leagues Club
2. Football Club
3. Leagues Club + Football Club
4. Leagues Club + Football Club + Ticketed members

Would make sense if we just had the one card that did the lot and it could save the club some money in the supply additional cards. Money saved could go back into the football club.

I am guessing that each bit of plastic that they use as a membership card is probably costing them between $2 to $5 a card plus printing costs, let’s say $10, issuing two cards cost is $20 where as one card could do the lot at a cost of $10. This would then allow the club to pocket the additional $10 or could be put back in the form of reduced membership to try and get member #'s up from 4000 to 6000.

The cheaper something is the more people purchase, revenue still goes up but in smaller amounts, it achieves the same if not a better end result.

All good points, all I can say there is a lot of history there that might not make this workable.  It has actually been done before but did not enjoy a good take up rate - also might have something to do with the 1980s IT systems that are used by all 3 clubs above.

As I said I will pass this thread on to the club, as long as I remember to print it on Friday

UPDATED INFO 16TH MARCH 2009

Great seats still available - check out the latest seating maps

ORDERS RECEIVED PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 8TH
If you ordered your membership prior to February 8th it is now ready for collection from the Sea Eagles offices in Narrabeen during office hours.  Alternatively you can collect your membership from Brookvale Oval on game day (See details below).

If you ordered prior to February 8th and selected the delivery option your membership should have already arrived.  If you haven't received your membership package you should contact the membership team on 02 9970 3000.

ORDERS RECEIVED FROM FEBRUARY 8TH UNTIL 9:30AM MONDAY 16TH MARCH 2009
If you ordered between Feb 8 and 9:30am Monday 16th of March your full membership will be available for collection from Brookvale Oval on game day (See details below).

If you chose to have your membership delivered you can still collect your membership on game day.  Orders with the delivery option will be despatched on Monday 23rd of March.  Please note there is no guarantee that your membership will arrive by Round 3 if you would prefer to collect your membership please pick it up at the game on Sunday or call the Membership team on 02 9970 3000 to have your membership held.

ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 9:30AM MONDAY 16TH MARCH 2009
Your membership card will be ready for collection from Brookvale Oval on Sunday 12th April (Round 5, Sea Eagles vs Wests Tigers).  If you require entry into the Round 2 or Round 3 games you will need to contact the Membership team on 02 9970 3000 to arrange for an interim pass. 

If you ordered delivery your membership will be despatched the week of the 13th April 2009.

COLLECTION INFORMATION
Brookvale Oval on Game Day
We will have membership collection at the first 3 home games only.  Collection will be available 1 hour prior to gates open from the Portable Ticket booth, outside the main gate (Ken Arthurson Stand), Brookvale Oval. Proof of ID will be required.

Narrabeen Office - for orders received prior to 8th Feb
Sea Eagles Head Office - 9am - 5pm
Sydney Academy of Sport
Wakehurst Parkway
Narrabeen NSW 2101

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6