Merged Thread: Noel 'Crusher' Cleal, follows Des Hasler to the Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MK Eagle said:
Who wants to compare Manly/Bulldog players , its not exactly apples with apples is it??? :huh:
In the Blue & White corner we have underperforming overpaid players who lack heart & desire & in the other corner the most dominent team in the NRL with competitive players with a will to win.
If these Dog players mentioned like Eastwood , Pritchard, Kasiano , Stagg ,Barba & co were worth mentioning should they have at least made the finals???
It would make more sense for Dog supporters envious enough to jump on this site to keep it real - Stagg vs Watmough - is this some sort of sick joke??? must be I laughed :D

I think that is why we bought a coach not a group of plahyers this time. Hasler will give the Dogs that extra push by making surew players want to play and win. Thats exactly the same reason why I think Manly will fall apart without him

Can one of you Dog fans tell me honestly what year you expect to win the Comp.

From where I sit I reckon 2014 or 2015 for you guys.

Manly's best shot appears to be 2012, but the again we are the current premiers and its only normal for the reigning premiers to appear to have a good head start.

the mauler said:
For the life of me I can't understand how you can get excited about taking a whole coaching staff from another club. Then also want to poach some of their gun players 2 try and buy a comp.

If that was my club I'd be fukn embarrassed not gloating about it. Bred not bought- lol. Not an ounce of culture left in the joint.

You are a Manly supporter are you not? You do realise Manly's history of poaching from other clubs don't you?

bob dylan said:

Manly's best shot appears to be 2012, but the again we are the current premiers and its only normal for the reigning premiers to appear to have a good head start.

I expect a GF win within 2 maybe 3 years and from then on to be the best club in the game likme we were in the mid 00's, 90's and the whole of the 80's

the mauler said:
For the life of me I can't understand how you can get excited about taking a whole coaching staff from another club. Then also want to poach some of their gun players 2 try and buy a comp.

If that was my club I'd be fukn embarrassed not gloating about it.
What it really shows mate, is how gutless & pathetic the Dogs players & management are - they have constantly bought duds & failed, so are now that desperate they are attacking opposition coaching staff. Embarressing.....yeh that sums it up. ;)

the mauler said:

not being rude mate but you speak like all your players are your own.

lyon? kite? galavaou? tony williams?

and lets be real 3/4 of the blokes debuting with you were bought from another club way outside your locals. hell matty ballin and dce are queenslanders...

don't think you are to embarrased. it's a business we have had our bred stars bought out year after year, and now we are focused on breeding and buying the right amount.

can't blame us for buying a coach as someone else said its logically any club buys the best coach in the comp, as for blokes like noel etc they arent yours anyway you bought them...

Mickdog said:

I expect a GF win within 2 maybe 3 years and from then on to be the best club in the game likme we were in the mid 00's, 90's and the whole of the 80's
[/quote]

Thanks for the honest reply.

Mickdog said:
SwornEagle said:
The Canterbury Seadogs... another chapter in the clubs pitiful history.

I have always been one to look to the future not back at the past. Being a Dogs spporter the future looks very, very bright. As an Eagles fan can you say the same?

The future is always built on the past, and yes I can say that Manly's future will be bright.

Really, someone must make an executive decision and get rid of supporters from other teams coming o the site. If people on the old members forum behaved a little smarter none of these tools would be here since they'd have to pay. Its a manly site rack off.

Mickdog said:
MK Eagle said:
Who wants to compare Manly/Bulldog players , its not exactly apples with apples is it??? :huh:
In the Blue & White corner we have underperforming overpaid players who lack heart & desire & in the other corner the most dominent team in the NRL with competitive players with a will to win.
If these Dog players mentioned like Eastwood , Pritchard, Kasiano , Stagg ,Barba & co were worth mentioning should they have at least made the finals???
It would make more sense for Dog supporters envious enough to jump on this site to keep it real - Stagg vs Watmough - is this some sort of sick joke??? must be I laughed :D

I think that is why we bought a coach not a group of plahyers this time. Hasler will give the Dogs that extra push by making surew players want to play and win. Thats exactly the same reason why I think Manly will fall apart without him
Major problem - the players are the guys on the field actually playing the game, not the coach - the core of your apple (the club) is already rotton - have you ever tried to resusitate a black apple - your about to learn that it still does not taste good. Happy eating.

Mickdog said:
the mauler said:

If that was my club I'd be fukn embarrassed not gloating about it. Bred not bought- lol. Not an ounce of culture left in the joint.

You are a Manly supporter are you not? You do realise Manly's history of poaching from other clubs don't you?

bob dylan said:

who cares who bought who and who did what, although manly have been as bad as any club, noone ever gives a **** it happens at every club over time, its just the way the business is these days. does it suck? yes i sure as hell wish we kept thurston, asotasi, myles, sbw, mataiu, price, mason, anasta etc over the past 5 years. **** happens.

in answer to when i expect a title. it depends. if hasler gets over before 2013 and does get over by 2012. and we do manage to sign a quality 5/8 be it foran/maloney someone like this for 2013 season id expect a title in 2014/2015.

the mauler said:

Whats more embarrassing is that these clowns have been spending a fortune over the years and the last thing they won was the wooden spoon back in 2008 when we won the comp .
If they ever win anything then they can have something to bark about as at the moment the The Mighty Sea Eagles are Supreme and the dogs stand for nothing :p:p:p

BOZO said:
the mauler said:

Whats more embarrassing is that these clowns have been spending a fortune over the years and the last thing they won was the wooden spoon back in 2008 when we won the comp .
If they ever win anything then they can have something to bark about as at the moment the The Mighty Sea Eagles are Supreme and the dogs stand for nothing :p:p:p

is it me or do you completely miss the point still? in 2008 the same reason we got the spoon is the same reason we have been buying players in 2009,2010.

we lost price, asotasi, myles, sherwin, thurston, anasta, o'meley etc leading up to this and added nothing. we also lost mason and sbw and mataiu through that whole shamble of a year. we were left with ben roberts and daniel holdsworth running the show. with blokes like nick youngquest at fullback while patten spend time recovering for the next season. it was liturally like playing our nsw cup team.

the 2009,2010 spree was because of mason/sbw freeing up 1mil or so between them.

perhaps if you guys lose foran, dce, king, watmough and t rex and then focus on keeping stewart bros and brett is out injured and glenn f***s off to france you might understand.

I wonder if i jumped on The Kennel and acted like these morons are how long i would last.........

This forum has become an absolute joke..... if i gave a flying F*^k about the bulldogs i would be signed up to the kennel

To you all you low life dog scum supporters .......Laugh now and rain on our r parade, BUT make sure you have your umbrellas handy because eventually all that raining you doing on our parade will turn around and p^ss right back down on you

Ms Manly said:
I wonder if i jumped on The Kennel and acted like these morons are how long i would last.........

This forum has become an absolute joke..... if i gave a flying F*^k about the bulldogs i would be signed up to the kennel

To you all you low life dog scum supporters .......Laugh now and rain on our r parade, BUT make sure you have your umbrellas handy because eventually all that raining you doing on our parade will turn around and p^ss right back down on you

Love your work Ms Manly.

I love Silvertails (even with it's foibles and the people that don't get on) but this is just crap....every single thread high jacked.

God I hope we belt the crap out of their team when Round 8 comes up!!

thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:
the mauler said:

is it me or do you completely miss the point still? in 2008 the same reason we got the spoon is the same reason we have been buying players in 2009,2010.

we lost price, asotasi, myles, sherwin, thurston, anasta, o'meley etc leading up to this and added nothing. we also lost mason and sbw and mataiu through that whole shamble of a year. we were left with ben roberts and daniel holdsworth running the show. with blokes like nick youngquest at fullback while patten spend time recovering for the next season. it was liturally like playing our nsw cup team.

the 2009,2010 spree was because of mason/sbw freeing up 1mil or so between them.

perhaps if you guys lose foran, dce, king, watmough and t rex and then focus on keeping stewart bros and brett is out injured and glenn ****s off to france you might understand.
At least do your homework - T Rex has signed on at the Seaeagles.
Its great your excited & all & to be honest you seem a decent bloke but...not many here want to talk about the Dogs future. Cheers.

thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:
the mauler said:

perhaps if you guys lose foran, dce, king, watmough and t rex and then focus on keeping stewart bros and brett is out injured and glenn ****s off to france you might understand.
The dogs are a team full of excuses and no success and the fact is the last thing you ever won was the wooden spoon so stick that up where the sun dont shine sweetheart:D:D:D

thedogs88 said:

Makes a great point.

And through all this Andrew Ryan stood tall like the champion he is.

And how was he repaid by the fans. I will tell you about that banner that said.

Andrew Ryan
No motivation direction discipline leadership.

Nice touch by some loyal dog fans.

Ms Manly said:

Ms Manly , you have made my day!!!!:):):)

BOZO said:
Ms Manly said:

Ms Manly , you have made my day!!!!:):):)

Quote of the week I reckon, an absolute classic!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8