MESSAGE TO SCOTT PENN RE GREG BIRD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone remember Greg Bird kneeing a player in the head at The Sharks? That's the kind of bloke they are entertaining.

To acquire that, we give up a young, Manly at heart Jamie Buhrer, who is all class both on and off the field.

If Bird wasn't a footballer, he'd be spending time with John Hopoate in the clink.

I was watching that game. It was such a low act that I've never forgotten about it.

I reckon next that they'll sign Bubbler Boy so we have the set of the most f*ckwits going round in any club.

I was watching that game. It was such a low act that I've never forgotten about it.
Appeals to Bob though. He always defends Les Boyd's 1983 SOO performance when he smashed Brohman's jaw. Brohman probably missed out on his only chance at an Australian jumper that year.

Bird is a grub of the highest order if he plays in Manly colours Don't know where I will look next season. This tool and Gallen are the reason I never support NSW in the SOO the role models for all Neanderthals that play rugby league.

I find the physical difference from the NRL and Super League quite strange, it's the same sport and plenty of em in England have the same physique to the Australian players, so why are they playing such a softer brand of rugby league, it just confuses me

I find the physical difference from the NRL and Super League quite strange, it's the same sport and plenty of em in England have the same physique to the Australian players, so why are they playing such a softer brand of rugby league, it just confuses me

It's where NRL players go to die.

If you don't have the skill, then it doesn't matter how big or fast you are.

By skill, I mean they haven't been given the best education in terms of the basics of the game. They look like a bunch of school boys out there.

They are so soft in defence. They are lazy in attack.

As I've said before, in another post, when they call Mark Minichiello the most explosive forward in the competition, then you've hit rock bottom, and then whipped out an industrial sized drill to dig even deeper.

Last edited:
After four pages of mostly bagging recruitment and management for a player maybe signing.

Any chance of praising them for not signing them..

No, I didn't think so.

The sky is on fire!
Agree 200% this recent bag for rumors is horrible and lends credence to the tabloids

After four pages of mostly bagging recruitment and management for a player maybe signing.

Any chance of praising them for not signing them..

No, I didn't think so.

The sky is on fire!
Oi!! Rifraff!

Stop being so F$&"ing Negative!!

Agree 200% this recent bag for rumors is horrible and lends credence to the tabloids
And the bag of rumours drive your site Dan.

They may be totally imaginary catastrophes, and our responses may seem illogical, dysfunctional, painful to read, and somewhat insane, but the rumours - especially bad news rumours - sure gets the hits. And the facts - especially perceived good news facts (like Bird not signing) - get almost none.

So yes, just like the tabloids.

And the bag of rumours drive your site Dan.

They may be totally imaginary catastrophes, and our responses may seem illogical, dysfunctional, painful to read, and somewhat insane, but the rumours - especially bad news rumours - sure gets the hits. And the facts - especially perceived good news facts (like Bird not signing) - get almost none.

So yes, just like the tabloids.
It used to I track the general mood of the site based on setiment analysis and in the past bad news and losses saw a huge uptick in hits, this year bucked the trend completely, more hits came with good news and wins maybe that has something to do with the downturn in team performance though

Elie Asmar: What happened to Bozo's promise earlier in the year of landing an international forward?

Lurker: He was talking about Greg Bird… he flew away. Chance for Kev Proctor although Titans the front runners.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6