Michael Ennis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Maybe its something their parents should already be doing? Its teaching them good habits at a young age. I know for me, I can't get my boy to eat anything close to remotely healthy. So maybe not such a bad thing for those parents???
I’m in the same boat with my kids mate. But general encouragement to eat good things, listen to your parents, be respectful to others teammates and opponents are things most community coaches might message to 10yr olds. Being on diets and nutrition plans is a bit ott for under 11s club team. Not saying Mick is one, but I’ve seen some idiot club coaches who take this stuff waaay too seriously.

That said, at least Mick talks us up a bit more positively in the media. In his view Tom is clearly the best FB in the game currently. Not sure he watched last night tho. Lol

So we have signed Ennis to promote us on fox? Like he has his last 4 clubs..?
He has provided NO attack as Croker never runs. Waste of money.
Dymock? We still cant number up. An abacus would be 200k cheaper than dymock. Jobs for the boys

So we have signed Ennis to promote us on fox? Like he has his last 4 clubs..?
He has provided NO attack as Croker never runs. Waste of money.
Dymock? We still cant number up. An abacus would be 200k cheaper than dymock. Jobs for the boys
Take a look at the Sharks today,at various moments.Their defence had nothing to do with “numbering up” it was about having trust in your inside man,not fully committing until they had to and keeping a disciplined line,no shooting out

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10