Midnight Oil at Manly Leagues Fri 28th Jan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What i ment was that pain can cause elderly a lot of stress. . Sorry, i didn't explain it too well.

All this talk and now im starting to get a headache. Also i didnt really sleep well last night because of a ache in the shoulder.

Can we change to tpoic to feeling good??

Well, it was kind of a weird thing to say. And so sudden. It think we're all still getting up off the floor from laughter.

Fluff, we are caring folks here - you know that. A quart of gin, a good lie down and you will be ready to face us all tomorrow :)

How much are drinks down your way byso. I only by can spirits at the bar so what are you getting asked down their.

dunno were probably paying more because we pay more taxes to pay for the banana benders :oops: 8) :lol:

I dont understand your reasoning but if it makes you feel good to pay for my existance than so be it :lol:

3.50 a can here. Im trying to understand why things cost more in sydney.

Its to keep queenslanders away from our great city.

Sydney prices vary greatly depending on where you go, the city is very dear, unless you go to the RSL. But in chippendale you can find schooners for 3.20.

I wonder why though. Surly it doesn't cost more to get the drinks there. Or to get fuel there or anything for that matter. The tolls are rediculous becuase from what you guys say its not being used on the roads effectivly.

I actually wonder if this thread wasn't started by the new Manly marketing man, Phillip Dean.

An innovative effort if it was. :wink:

He's 3 spots back in the conga line.

Bye the way, I bet you guys are great at tunnel ball byso. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8