Missed tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We now have statistics up to our ears. I think any stat used on it's own is generally misleading and can be used to backup an opinion, making something appear far from reality. "Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

Anyways, I saw a post today about a players' tackle stats...specifically missed tackles. Can anyone clarify what is deemed to be a "missed tackle" by the stat builders?
I'm guessing it is only a one on one miss...is that correct?

Defence​

Tackles made – Defensive player successfully completes tackle
Missed tackles – Defensive player does not bring player to ground or complete tackle
Ineffective tackles – Defensive player does not stop attacking player from offloading in tackle
Intercepts – Defensive player successfully intercepts ball winning possession for his team
Kicks Defused – Defensive player successfully defuses kick and prevents scoring action or opposition reclaiming ball

We now have statistics up to our ears. I think any stat used on it's own is generally misleading and can be used to backup an opinion, making something appear far from reality. "Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

Anyways, I saw a post today about a players' tackle stats...specifically missed tackles. Can anyone clarify what is deemed to be a "missed tackle" by the stat builders?
I think its more any tackle attempt that results in said player falling off or being classed as ineffective with the attacking player gaining an advantage.

My Dylan Walker stats have really wound you up 😂

My Dylan Walker stats have really wound you up 😂
Dylan has broken so many tackles playing in the centres with his Speeeeeeeeed .

Speeeeeeeeed Kills and the faster you go the bigger the mediocre mess you leave behind :)

From MWSE website
Dylan Walker
TACKLES MADE 41
MISSED TACKLES 16

Brad Parker
TACKLES MADE 189
MISSED TACKLES 21

Morgan Harper
TACKLES MADE 175
MISSED TACKLES 23

Karl Lawton
TACKLES MADE 128