Mission Accomplished

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

panash

Reserve Grader
Once again it was proven that the scumdogs were over rated and didnt deserve to be in the GF....

Luck got them to the finals and finally playing a team with no injuries not only lose but got walloped...

even though i was disappointed with the manly season , personally it ended up ok , watching those scumdogs lose... EXCELLENT

and so much for Des ???? what did he do tonight after losing one 2 years ago ??..

well done bunnies , if you a fan of the game you have to at least acknowledge this victory..

beat - Manly , roosters & scumdogs in the last few weeks , great effort..

I have to say that i havnt seen for a long time a player like Sam Burgess , doesnt stop for 80 mins in attack & defense is all heart and loves the game , his club & team mates... and he is most probably having an operation tomorrow on his cheek he smashed after 15 seconds , stayed on & got a victory.. Well done mate all the best next year..

They will struggle to get back here without his fire. He's their toughness. They still have the size but your pack needs mongrel to dominate and his departure will leave a big hole.

mission accomplished:

Nrl to ch 9 convo:

Nrl: We wanna give souffs a premiership!

Gyngell: Well the rorters are my team so get your boys in pink to deliver us one in 2013 and we'll give you yours in 2014

Nrl: Done.

Don't know how well Glen will gel with their team. They have their own attack and Glenn will have to change his game as we based a lot of plays around him. Why would they change their massive rolling go forward to Glenn's crabbing? Reynolds likes that inside forward running off him so Glenn will become more of a runner than playmaker (Sutton already does that) At his age I'm not sure if he will manage.

Glenn will excel. He's a quality player that shone in all teams he has played for including Country, NSW & Australia.

He will transition just fine.

Yeah to me they look scary next season with the confidence, no doubt losing best forward in the game in sammy but still adding gifty and tim grant. Loses are fairly large in teo, s. Burgess but replacing with grant big agressive and gifty if they go forward can link to inglis, walker, johnson.
Top 4 again at least.

rifraff said:
I really hope Sam comes back. I don't care who he plays for.The way he picked out people and ran at them at 100kph.

He was fearless.

That' s the way I would have loved to play the game.

Sam wants to play in the world cup rugby. I am confident he will be back. He is not a rugby player, he will hate the slowness of the game and its very technical it takes ages to learn. He was brilliant yesterday and a great player, he gave it all and when the game was finished and his body started to cool down and he relised the sacrifices and hard work the whole side had put in since last November, thats when the emotions set in, a true warrior played the whole game with a fractured cheek bone and is having surgery today

They will still be strong but without Sam Burgess and Teo they won't be as dominant as this year. They've signed Tim Grant and G Stewart. Glenn's more of a ball playing forward and Tim Grant is nowhere near the class of Sam Burgess.

Saw this yesterday and thought it was little edgy but still very funny.
Feel free to delete this post if it offends.

Plus I am not sure how they will handle every team making sure that they give it everything against them every week.

2 of their best go forward men were Teo and SB. Without them they will come back to the field. Same with the rorters losing $BW and Storm losing Hoffman. If we lose Choc we will struggle also.

Throw in an overseas WCC game , all the pressure on them, every side lifting when they play them .

Mmmm let's see then!!

Sam also has his priorities right. Who cares about a trifling operation or two when it's time to party

Does he automatically go back to souths if the nrl do top him up as a marquee signing as well. I'm all fine if he doesn't come totally under the cap but what about poor Manly shouldn't we get dibs on him first.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8