Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Liam Foran exposing the identity of who filmed the incident

What a douche, the guy who filmed it is not at fault for anything
It was Liam Roach not Foran.

The guy who filmed it didn't know who jumped in his cab according to his text.
He rightly felt peeved that his party was degenerating by the minute @:cool:

NRL could test for cocain in urine for 4 days, or hair sample for months past ingestion date.
Cousins shaved himself to avoid this a few years back. Unfortunately he was cheating himself out of a decent life @:cool:

Jack's full name and face pic have made its way on to Facebook. There is a screen shot doing the rounds.

Glad a former Manly player exposed this fool. Might be wrong but didn't Roach sign with us in 2012 from the Mackay Cutters. Can't say I ever seen him in our colours though? Not sure what happened! May be dad said to Bozo he wanted him home so it was done.

Glad a former Manly player exposed this fool. Might be wrong but didn't Roach sign with us in 2012 from the Mackay Cutters. Can't say I ever seen him in our colours though? Not sure what happened! May be dad said to Bozo he wanted him home so it was done.

Are we allowed to say who it is?

I don't know who jack is but if his name is already out there, can it be mentioned here?

The bit about him being a former Manly player has me intrigued. The first grade jacks I remember recently are possibly too old so maybe a lower grade player?

Are we allowed to say who it is?

I don't know who jack is but if his name is already out there, can it be mentioned here?

The bit about him being a former Manly player has me intrigued. The first grade jacks I remember recently are possibly too old so maybe a lower grade player?

Jack wasn't a Manly player, Liam Roach (who is being credited with exposing him) was (sort of, I think).

If anyone out there thinks that this is an isolated problem about not just MP but totters players then they are living with their heads in the sand.

Thank god no filmed what our boys got up to after GF victories and mad Monday's.
I know that our boys are no angels. As I have seen some of the things they have got up to over the years. Not all just a few.

If you take 60 people in any workplace be it in sport, law, medicine, accountancy, retail, hospitality, biluilding etc.... I think you will find 2 or 3 that behave like that given enough booze and rack.

Anyone that lives on the northern beaches and has seen our boys out from time to time will know that it's a society problem not an NRL problem.

12573040_971820222905739_1462915365879121602_n.jpg

All will be well now he's "headed off overseas to dodge drug testing for rehab."

I wonder where? Bali? Cancun?

Maybe Newfoundland and Labrador?

Forgive my cynicism regarding his current apology and the genuineness of this stint in rehab. Actually don't....it's well founded.

the salies have a good one north of the tweed,mate of mine spent 8 months there before he could walk straight,last i heard he was good,he used to haave his second bottle of straight vodka for smoko,but he never f**cked his dog

All will be well now he's "headed off overseas to dodge drug testing for rehab."

I wonder where? Bali? Cancun?

Maybe Newfoundland and Labrador?

Forgive my cynicism regarding his current apology and the genuineness of this stint in rehab. Actually don't....it's well founded.
Pearce has a getting caught problem, not a drinking problem. If he thought he had a drinking problem he would have sought help before this.

He's just signing the preliminaries on a tell all book deal before he goes on holiday.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10