Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
News from NRL HQ: Former NRL player and current Foxsports analyst Mark Gasnier defended Mitchell Pierce when questioned about the Rooster's Australia Day antics. "He was fired up," said Gasnier. "He's just a toey human. His c*** was fat and f***ing ready to spurt sauce. And the dog was just sitting there. What else could he be expected to do?"
I love that quote it'll never die

Toey human lol

Forget the slap on the wrist. This will hurt him. I will be shocked if he is picked for origin. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Roosters do look at off loading him in the future. The corporate dollars are so important. Easts will want hayne and be on every paper in Australia non stop for 12 months. Pearce is now bad publicity who tanishes the Roosters. He will be off to the eels 100%.

How stupid can footy players be. I really thought we were getting over this. It's been a while and I think the game will come down hard on him.

Deserves it too.

How many alcohol incidents does someone need. If he can't give up the drink then piss him off. Opps

The guy must be a true dickhead that he hasn't got a decent mate to tell him hey you have had enough time to go home
But finds himself at some girls apartment making a dickhead of himself

Just feel so sorry for his parents. Where were Mitchell's mates surely there was one there who was half sober enough to tell him to wake up to himself or stop the person videoing him. Mateship has well and truly gone these days.

You are obviously a person who has absolutely no idea, and thinks being pissed is a good enough excuse for any distasteful incident.

He definitely should be sacked, and for mine it's just as bad if not a worse look than the Carney incident. Mitchell also has a list of off field dramas & being captain of his club, these continuing incidents set a disgraceful example to his young supporters.
Ahhhhh Habiby baby .... I don't condone it. Just like I don't condone you rooting your sister

I love the theatre of it all - the "Won't somebody think of the children!" bleating - but rugby league has a history of dickheads doing stupid things on the piss a mile long, most of whom end up forgiven for their trespasses. We've got two of them at the club right now: Nate Myles and Trent "Pushups in His Jocks" Barrett. So if the Roosters stick solid with him, run the "He needs our help, not our scorn" line that worked so well for Ben Barba and the Bulldogs, he'll be fine. He may even end up as a successful commentator/media personality.
I just hope the whole affair doesn't tarnish his true legacy: as the worst halfback ever to play Origin football and somehow be gifted a premiership through incompetent refereeing. That's how I hope and trust he'll be remembered.

A lengthy suspension ie 13 weeks and a massive fine and maybe alcohol councilling and a public apology with his Dad by his side and I'd be happy.
But he will come out and say he does not remember and he has moved on.

Sadly, I think he will get a slap on the wrist and we'll be told it will be 'dealt with internally' which is such a cop out considering what has happened to players in similar situations (Monaghan, Carney etc).

Fine and suspension is enough. Not a major issue when you consider players come back from women bashing etc. Just a idiot on the piss.

He's going to get punished more than what he would have if he was just as drunk, but drove a car. Makes no sense.
That's the NRL's problem. They are a weak body run by powerful clubs. If Uncle Nick says its taken care of then the NRL will do nothing.

Look at who is in the lead to run the place - a guy who orchestrated one of the worst cover ups in league history. Greenturd should have been banned from ever setting foot in anything to do with league after the role he played in the Barba bull****.

How stupid can footy players be. I really thought we were getting over this. It's been a while and I think the game will come down hard on him.

Deserves it too.

How many alcohol incidents does someone need. If he can't give up the drink then piss him off. Opps

This happens all the time but no one films it. He just got caught again

Actually, it was a stupid drunken act no doubt, but I agree that he didn't abuse anyone or harm anyone, he just made a d!ck of himself.

Personally I think it is nowhere near the Joel M incident, still pathetic, but I don't see why someone should feel the need to record it and send it to the media. People like to feel outraged and over-dramatise things - a dumb druken act that he needs to cut out of his life, and yes he has form so a wake-up call is needed. My issue is that the reactions and sh!t storm is disproportionate to say the outrage and coverage of someone who bashes his girlfriend etc.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6