Moley: Another club to get in salary cap trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jerry1

First Grader
Wasn't there stories a week ago about another club with cap dramas?
This is sounding more like some kind of rushed set up to declare a few clubs are cap cheating this year to justify parra's rorting and continued competing.
Agree

fLIP

UFO Hunter
He says 'clubs' but the only other murmurs I've heard RE investigating the cap are us and Foz's 'third party guarantee'.

This would fly in the face of Greenburg's comments less than a week ago that suggests no other club are systemically dodging the cap.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
I saw Baz and Ferris this morning having breakfast. Didn't look too stressed.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I know, intriguing! He said the story would be broken by a reporter starting with K, and Kate McClymont is sniffing around the thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RLW_Mole/status/729646683731075073
Sniffing? She broke the brown paper bag story yesterday! That story followed with a request for anyone with more info. It will take someone like McClymont to break the filth that is the NRL because every so called RL journo is nothing but a sycophant. The NRL won't do it because it's run by Greenburg who was a CEO. Her original article states that CEOs and coaches are front and centre in it.
It's time for this game to be cleaned up. It's rotten to the core and, hence, becoming more difficult to enjoy at all.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12