Monaghan - where to?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
set an example fluffy and stop running from post to post trying to pick fights with people.

The bottom line is the club and Michael are doing whats best for both of them IMO.

If MM raised the question of a release and the club said no, you blokes would have been spewing.

The bottom line is the club and Michael are doing whats best for both of them IMO.

If MM raised the question of a release and the club said no, you blokes would have been spewing.
Or did the club suggest that it might be agood time for him to shop himself around given they've had bugger all luck getting rid of him previously.

There might be a club with a short memory out there. !pray: !pray:

If the article is anything to go by, Grant Mayer uses the word "relunctantly" more than once.

Am i the only one concerned about the second half of my previous post??

If the article is anything to go by, Grant Mayer uses the word \"relunctantly\" more than once.

Am i the only one concerned about the second half of my previous post??

No, im with you on that concern Nutz.

na I thought the same when I read it Nutz it reads like he doesn't care about risking a more serious injury to get back on the field and in contention for state of origin.

PJ, so does that mean you are concerned or not??

I am a little concerned because if he's come back too early and does permanently damage his knee and then Mona's goes next year.. who will be the 7??

I'm pissed of with Orford risking our season or his glory. If Monas wants to go on the same money the only place that can afford him is ESL. I think he should stick his flag back in his pocket and play out his contract, overpaid as he is.

yeah I'm concerned for sure if that's the case but I would like to think the Manly medical and coaching staff wouldn't let him do anything stupid

Its concerning that we don't have an immediate back up for halfback. I suppose Halden would take th role should orford get an injury but then we have groom coming through in the next few years.

If that video of him that was on youtube is anything to go buy, we aren't taking a step backwards either.

Mata you didn't consider any english clubs.

Just read an article, he's been given permission to shop around over sea's as well.

Sucks. Monaghan has been getting better and better. I know I suggested he'd play Origin when he 1st signed with us, and that was a little far fetched, but he's still a solid utility player.

As for the topic:-

Roosters
Broncos
Tigers
Titans
Souths

could all use his services quite easily IMO, and I'd bet he'll get what he is after $ wise, as well as position wise - and I seriously wish the best for him (to the point of hoping he stays).

My concern for Manly, is the risk of letting younger guys go, and retaining / buying older ones.

That said, if we go by how the club has improved exponentially in the past three years - who the hell are we to question any acquisition / release?

I though BK was going to be a crap buy !!!! LoL

Oh yeah - I heard on 2GB that Salford are willing to throw big buckeroonies at him. I'd be happy with that, because I wouldn't want to play against him.

Monaghan rates hiimself as a chance to play Country No wonder he is happy to be shopped around. Can somebody tell him he is not that good.

According to this morning's papers he is Leichardt bound. There's a certain irony in that. I wonder if his jaw aches?

Looks like it will all be announced on Monday. I would put him in reserve grade for the rest of the year and blood another younger player.

I am sure benji can't wait to receive a couple of Monnas' floating passes. It might shorten his career.

It doesn't say much for Morris if he is going to be replaced by Monnas.

Monnas is a big sook. He knows that he isn't goo enough to pklay first grade at Manly in front of ox and Ballin so he has taken his bat and ball and left rather than stay and fight for a position. So much for wanting to play for the club.

Looks like Monas & his slimey manager are still playing games:

Monaghan last night said an announcement on his future will be made on Monday.
``The club have been good about it and that's the good thing,'' he told The Manly Daily last night.
``The good thing is we can get it out of the way early (in the season).
``It will be over very soon.''
Monaghan said the impeding announcement will have no impact on his performances on the field.
Manly CEO Grant Mayer was unaware of Monaghan making an announcement on Monday.
``That's news to us,'' the Sea Eagles boss said.
``His manager (Jim Banaghan) is away and he's told us there's no offers.
``I'm looking forward to sitting down with Michael and his manager and sorting it out.''
Monaghan said he will disclose all on Monday.
``I will talk more when Jim gets back,'' he said. Monaghan's decision to shop around is based on his desire to play halfback.

:naughty: Same old same old............ :naughty:

I would not put him in reserve grade just for the sake of it. Sook or not he adds to the team and will be very important to us for the rest of this year.

Looks like Monas & his slimey manager are still playing games:

Monaghan last night said an announcement on his future will be made on Monday.
``The club have been good about it and that's the good thing,'' he told The Manly Daily last night.
``The good thing is we can get it out of the way early (in the season).
``It will be over very soon.''
Monaghan said the impeding announcement will have no impact on his performances on the field.
Manly CEO Grant Mayer was unaware of Monaghan making an announcement on Monday.
``That's news to us,'' the Sea Eagles boss said.
``His manager (Jim Banaghan) is away and he's told us there's no offers.
``I'm looking forward to sitting down with Michael and his manager and sorting it out.''
Monaghan said he will disclose all on Monday.
``I will talk more when Jim gets back,'' he said. Monaghan's decision to shop around is based on his desire to play halfback.

:naughty: Same old same old............ :naughty:

:roll: Pay LOD some sweetner money to break his jaw again while he is up there, may shut him up until there is something to say.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7