Moral of the story — don’t f**k with Hoppa,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember that time he stuck his finger up people's bums?
I also remember when he stuck it up to all the oppositions teams all the way to our 1996 Manly Grand final win
We all have highs and lows memories in our life's chapters feathered friend

Last edited:
Hoppa aint playing with a full deck of 52 cards.
Hoppa played with these Manly 1996 premiership winning legends

The moral of the story ...
Hoppa is a lot of things as well as a Manly Premiership wining Legend
1712658882332.png

I also remember when he stuck it up to all the oppositions teams all the way to our 1996 Manly Grand final win
We all have highs and lows memories in our life's chapters feathered friend
Yeah I was just wondering if you remembering it

Yeah I was just wondering if you remembering it
Yeah I remember ,
The pinnacle of Manly Greatness is a Grand final Win and Hoppa had that Great Honor
I am sure you remember that Great Moment of Manly Glory as well

I would give both my left and right testicles to have the Great Honor of becoming a Manly Grand final Winning Immortal and the benchmark of our legendary clubs Greatness

Read again and reply

edit - have just for the first and last time checked his insta page. His "defence" of Jennings was at best unedifying

Sadly I believe you would be a card carrying supporter of Manson or Bundy if they wore the Manly colours

Last edited:
It is getting late and I wish you all a peaceful sleep and may you all wake up tomorrow and make it a great day

I will leave you with this appropriate quote by R. M. White
WE ARE ALL GOOD . WE ARE ALL BAD
THE HERO IN OUR OWN STORIES
THE VILLAN IN SOME ONE ELSES

Pleasant dreams feathered friends

It’s been said many times before, but I’ll say it again, how the hell did William turn out to be such a humble, decent, human, as well as an excellent footballer without being a knob?

I think my late grandma put it best when, at the time, she heard he had 8 kids:

“8 kids? I think he’s just not very smart. He hasn’t even worked out how that happens!”
Well it’s probably one of the smaller families in his community…

A distant cousin of mine is a Mormon, she has 17 kids and over 100 grand kids. They have a system where kids give their parents 10% of their income, they are absolutely rolling in dough.
They deserve every cent for bringing up 17 kids without (I presume) killing at least one or two…

Sadly I believe you would be a card carrying supporter of Manson or Bundy if they wore the Manly colours
Good morning feathered friend I hope you started the day on a winning note and thank you for your reply perception

Manly Greatness is not just about wearing our Legendary clubs Manly colours
Manly Greatness is defined by True Grit and Greatness Winning Grand finals

As I said before . We are all not just one thing . We are all many things and Hoppa above all things is a Legendary Manly Premiership Winning Great .

No one can change our Great Manly History and no one can take away that Great premiership Winning Honour from Hoppa

Last edited:
I am not sure what dictionary you are using feathered friend

Flog meaning Cambridge dictionary
to beat someone very hard with a whip (= a long, thin piece of rope, leather, etc.) or a stick, as a punishment:
Soldiers used to be flogged for disobedience.

Resilience is a trait to endure
I’m sure you are all too aware of the meaning of a flog in real life terms However if the Cambridge dictionary brings you solace Im extremely happy for you 😂

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8