More Comings and goings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't had much luck with kiwi's have they?
Ridge, Iro, Williams ..... Nickson :lol: (Just thought I'd throw that last one in).
But you're right though - Johnson has been a disappointment as was Rennie last year.

Haven't had much luck with kiwi's have they?
Ridge, Iro, Williams ..... Nickson :lol: (Just thought I'd throw that last one in).
But you're right though - Johnson has been a disappointment as was Rennie last year.

What has happened to Graham Lowes Kiwi training squad he set up last year?

That'd be right, get rid of Mullane & Lenno so they can bolster some other clubs ranks. THe only reason we had no depth this year was because it wasn't used. Instead we got Morewood, Curtis & backrowers playing in the three quarters.
I'd be surprised if they don't get rid of Cuthbo & Balin as well. We wouldn't want to be seen to have depth now would we.

Apparently Karl Johnson is going to the Tigers.

Always thought he was a player with a enormous potential. Trouble is he could never get on the field. Was always on the bench and rarely got a run.

No chance of improving if you're not playing.

Be intersting to see if he develops under Tim Sheens. Sheens has a good record of bringing on young players. I think Johnson is only 20.

Cuthbo and balin are wrapped up for another 2 years

Johnson was the top try scorer in the Bartercard Cup in NZ the year before. Played in 1s against the Tigers and was shown up in defence. He made Stevo look like a brilliant defensive centre. Okay in attack but he was not rated ahead of what we already have in PL in the centres. No point staying if that is the case!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6