More on Steve Turner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Steve - all due respect mate. But I'd like to see YOU give hope to a race of huma beings, as well as being the WORLDS best at something sometime...

If she's a "digrace" mate....what endeavours have you undertaken to surpass those feats?

Please note this is not an attack, just an opinion mate....you are a good guy...I know it, but just want your opinion on that scenario.

What hope did she give?

The average Australian was cringing with embarrasment while the chattering elites fawned all over her and glossed over the stupidity and slefishness of her speech and post-match reaction.

What hope did she give?

The average Australian was cringing with embarrasment while the chattering elites fawned all over her and glossed over the stupidity and slefishness of her speech and post-match reaction.

Hope that no matter your backgrounds, roots or class in society, if you follow a dream, anything can be achieved...even if you are "based" or classed in a minority group.

I disagree with what you may term as an "average Australian" Mata. Is that you? Is that me? Is that Cathy Freeman? See what I'm saying?

I was pretty proud that one of my county people carried the torch. A person that (unlike 99% of our other athletes) were able to get over the top of the USA etc. Espescially when you consider her origins guys.

Mundine is intelligent and fights for justice.

Freeman is a dolt who was subsidised by a hell of a lot of AIS money Ryan.

Mundine is intelligent and fights for justice.

Freeman is a dolt who was subsidised by a hell of a lot of AIS money Ryan.
Whats justice worth these days. Must be a couple of Millon dollars if thats what Mundine fights for.

As evidenced by her reaffirming the stereotype of the drunken aborigine in her speech immediately after winning her race in Sydney. All class with the eyes of the world on us.

She was a professional athlete not a public speaker, probably ended up retiring as she was sick of putting up with crap like this.

I understand she is not as intelligent or well spoken as Mundine but she a runner and was damn good at that. Not all are as intelligent, good looking and as athletic as you Mata ;)

Freeman is involved in a world sport and won gold fair and square, showing a lot of guts and determination on the way including dealing with morons like Arthur Tunstall. She was not involved ina sport that involves only a few nations (swimming) but one that attracts eliteathletes from all over the world. She has done well from a difficult start and has shown courage and determination. She may not be too bright but I have twenty times the admiration for her ahead of Mundine.

Who was the last Olympic Gold medalist for Aust in Athletics and what Olympics was she in? Who was the one before that?

Who was the last male gold medalist and what was his event.

Basically my point is that since Herb Elliot and Cuthbert and Strickland there have been very few in Track and Field.

Regardless of moral bacgrounds, ethics etc....you can't possibly support a guy Mata who quote said:-

"Well America bought it upon themselves",

After thousands of innocent families lost loved one's one month before Christmas due to terrorist actions.

I'm SERIOUSLY hoping you aren't about to say you agree with it either mate !!!

she wasnt the best choice - obviously Steve Bradbury should have lit the torch, he enbodied all australian spirits and won a god in an event we havnt even reached the final in before.

she wasnt the best choice - obviously Steve Bradbury should have lit the torch, he enbodied all australian spirits and won a god in an event we havnt even reached the final in before.
Steve would have needed all the other torchbearers to fall over going up and down the stairs to get the gong. Come to think of it, it would have been a great Australian Celebration of the Olympics with the underdog coming through to win in the last lap. :clap:
:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regardless of moral bacgrounds, ethics etc....you can't possibly support a guy Mata who quote said:-

\"Well America bought it upon themselves\",

After thousands of innocent families lost loved one's one month before Christmas due to terrorist actions.

I'm SERIOUSLY hoping you aren't about to say you agree with it either mate !!!

Ryan I think you'll find, that comment made by "the Man" is the reason why Mata admires him so much................Just a hunch though ;)

America did bring it on themselves with their rapacious economic violation of the developing world. I don't think there's any argument with that. Mundine had the balls to say it.

650,000 Iraqi's have been killed since the American invasion. Is that a fair trade for 4000 office block workers?

What can they do to halt economic growth though Mata? Why SHOULD they slow growth? There has to be one super power in the world. It's the way of things. Would you rather it be Korea for example?
Just think - if 9/11 didn't happen, would there be a production in Iraq at the moment?
Every action has a reaction mate.

Where do you get 650k?

Ryan, I don't watch the commercial news channels who have chosen to completely ignore the UN report which came up with the 650,000 figure.

Ryan, if you don't think there is a gross inequality in global development and institutionalised exploitation then you are kidding yourself!

Told you Ryan ;)

Hail the great Man....."the Man" please :lie:

I think one person here may of snickered while the planes collided with the world trade centre.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7