More Reasons on Why We Should Play DCE over TH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Central Coast Eagle link said:
Nah I agree DCE should play now, last year i kept waiting for us to click into gear and it never happened, this year feels the same, lets build towards 2011 NOW!

We win and a couple of other results go our way this weekend, we could be sitting 3rd or 4th, writing this year off at this point is not the way to play things, am glad Des doesn't have that view !!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=183896.msg272388#msg272388 date=1278570573]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183896.msg272375#msg272375 date=1278565681]
I am with Cambo on this, forget about 2011, I am more interested in giving the 2010 comp a shake, and if Hodkinson is still slightly ahead of DCE at this point in time, keep playing him until DCE is a better option
FMD KE agrees with CGC over selecting TH over DCE who would of thought LOL

i wonder if this post is record for the amount of  acronyms used at ST i know there were never this many at MWSE
[/quote]

Don't get too carried away mate, I still think you are a w****r, and remember, even a broken clock is right twice a day, this must be 1 of those times for you ;)
[/quote]
:(
bloody harsh KE
u better be joking mate

fuk u fro and KE

you boys are such pricks i think im going to leave STs and never come back.

mean bastards :p

think back to our best two wins
against melbourne and saints hodko was at half so unless his form does bottom out he should stay in 1st grade.

[/quote]

I think it bottomed out 6 or 7 weeks ago. I agree with Mark ... Bring DCE in now.

DSM5 link said:
Relax Cambo, everyone hates me too and I'm still here.

DSM5  i dont hate ya...  havent done **** to me..
if you say some smart azz comment i just say 1 back its pretty simple.. ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=183896.msg272597#msg272597 date=1278664016]
boys did u see the emoticon
i was extracting the urine ;)

Is a shame, thought I had done the site a favour

Guess I am not cut out to be an exterminator
[/quote]
dirty rex hunt ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
We win and a couple of other results go our way this weekend, we could be sitting 3rd or 4th, writing this year off at this point is not the way to play things, am glad Des doesn't have that view !!

We kept saying that last year too, I was totally against everyone saying we needed to rebuild last year, but we are no better than last year and other teams have gotten better.

IMHO we need to look to the future now and not waste another half a season blooding new guys next year, get hoppa jr, Whare and DCE into the side now along with maybe lussick and give them time to develop this season as i don't see as winning it all and whether we finish 3rd or 10th really make no difference (It's not another premiership)

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183896.msg272424#msg272424 date=1278583177]

We kept saying that last year too, I was totally against everyone saying we needed to rebuild last year, but we are no better than last year and other teams have gotten better.

IMHO we need to look to the future now and not waste another half a season blooding new guys next year, get hoppa jr, Whare and DCE into the side now along with maybe lussick and give them time to develop this season as i don't see as winning it all and whether we finish 3rd or 10th really make no difference (It's not another premiership)
[/quote]

Huh, 2 Central Coast Eagles. I was CCE at MWSE for some years. I guess I will need to change my name!!!!!

[/quote]

Agree 100%. I was exactly the same last season. However, people will look at this being defeatist, there is no way we can win the comp this year with two rookie halves, one of whom is playing poorly (and leaving). We need to prepare for next season, and that means getting the new halfback in there,

CentralCoastEagle link said:
[quote author=Central Coast Eagle link=topic=183896.msg272615#msg272615 date=1278667415]

[/quote]

Huh, 2 Central Coast Eagles. I was CCE at MWSE for some years. I guess I will need to change my name!!!!!
[/quote]..lol ;D thems the breaks .. newbie has to give way to sr member

[/quote]
Last year was a completely different situation. We were coming from rock bottom, and had to work our arses off to get into the 8. When we got there, we got beaten by a cheating scum of a side who went well then other results knocked us out. This season, we got the runs on the board early, and that has put us in a position where we can afford a lull mid season, and still have the time to come back into a reasonable spot, last season they had to be up every week and couldn't afford a flat patch coming from that far back

I don't think other sides have gotten better either, there is no real standout for me that I look at and think we can't beat. I wrote this season off early with 2 rookie halves, but after watching the other sides go around, there is no reason we can't beat any of them, imo the standard of the comp is pretty poor this season so that keeps us in with a shot

There is also a massive difference between 3rd and 10th, 3rd = deep into the finals and players learning to play high intensity matches and gaining that experience.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=183896.msg272583#msg272583 date=1278659532]
fuk u fro and KE

you boys are such pricks i think im going to leave STs and never come back.

mean bastards :p

Baby crying
[/quote]a bit slow BE
if u cant see the sarcasm there bro u could almost be an NRL ref ;)

If we replace Hodkinson with DCE now, I can't see our season going down the toilet just because.  Why would it?   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4