Morgan Harper the man.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I love this bloke. But I was real worried about him. He came in to the side last year and was a gun.
Then As they do the Storm picked him apart week one of the finals last year and I felt he just wasn't the same player. Then there was the sharks debacle. But the last 4-5 weeks he's been back better than ever. Last night he stepped right up.

Really happy for the bloke. Being Hooked at shark park would have hurt but he's comeback in a big way. Big ups morgz

He is one of our players who wears his heart on his sleeve. I like it because he takes a loss hard, as they all should. He also is quick to defend a teammate.
It will be interesting when Parker returns from injury as to who will partner Koala in the centres. Both players are worthy of a First Grade spot, which is good for the club.

He is one of our players who wears his heart on his sleeve. I like it because he takes a loss hard, as they all should. He also is quick to defend a teammate.
It will be interesting when Parker returns from injury as to who will partner Koala in the centres. Both players are worthy of a First Grade spot, which is good for the club.
Yeah, I love that aspect of Lionel's game, quick to back up his team mates no matter what. Made some nice breaks through the line and topped it of with a good set up try for Smalley at the end.

Harper can be so inconsistent, but love a player who wears his heart on his sleeve. Watching him last night has shown how much he's grown and when he's confident, he can be unstoppable. He's also got a bit of fire in him that I like. Loved watching him defend his team mates - that's the sort of bloke you want wearing your jersey (pride or regular, I don't mind!).

He was great, you can tell he really cares about the team and his teammates which after this week you wouldn't be able to say about some of our other players.

I was completely off him after the Sharks game but to his credit he has bounced back well and hope he keeps improving, great chance for him to get some redemption in the Sharks rematch in a few weeks.

Good to see him come back from what could have been a career defining performance that night against the sharks. He’s a decent first grader who makes the odd clunker but he’s all heart and you can’t fault him for that.

Parker sounds like he'll be out for a bit, although Koula hopefully returning soon.

Harper will be the team for a few more weeks yet.

When he gets revved up by the opposition, the red mist works for him. He was in that push shove after the Tommy Talou try. Setting up tries, and putting on big hits when we needed someone to get in there and get dirty. I like "Mongrel" Harper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4