Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
U dont pay $700k for 'potential'...Kid on that money isnt gonna bust his ass to be the best he can be..Just means he has more to spend on the nags and pokies at the Leagues Club

The Tigers are notorious for signing 'potential'! They re-signed that kid Mosese Suli in Jan, believed to be worth $1.3 million for 3 years, who had only made 2 NYC appearances and was yet to play NRL!

The best thing Moses can do is get out of that club, away from his Uncle and out of that stagnant, one dimensional halves pairing!
IMO, this is a blessing in disguise for Moses regardless of what club he goes to!!

He can break a game open and even since the 20's has been the better half out of the two, BUT Moses and Brooks have been halves partners since SG Ball and have been brought up through the grades together meaning they have not really experienced or learnt to play for extended periods of time with any other halves partners! They may have matured as professional athletes but they have not matured or evolved as players, individually or as a pairing.

Given the opportunity to experience and learn from a a quality coach and have a quality mature halves partner that he can also learn from and play off the back of, Moses will evolve and develop into the consistent, game breaking player he shows in patches that he can be...... Hopefully!! lol

I have a feeling Graham and Hopoate will be at Manly next year.

Hopoate is going to find it hard to find a club who is willing to pay him what he'd want simply because of the no play on Sunday thing.

I'm betting that we'll actually get Woods rather than Graham.

They thought Foran was the messiah and everyone knows how that worked out, now they've got Moses......they may as well go full biblical, they could sign Samson and Goliath as props, Whore of Babylon at hooker, Cain and Abel second row, Job would be a steadying influence at lock. JC halfback and captain, of course.Abraham and his sons centre/wingers with gun fullback John the Baptist safe as houses at the back.I'd have Noah and Methusaleh on the bench (both getting on a bit but they're big game players) and they should try and sign Marx and Nietzsche from Union.....of course this may put them over the cap but I'm sure Satan...umm Greenberg can figure it out.

They thought Foran was the messiah and everyone knows how that worked out, now they've got Moses......they may as well go full biblical, they could sign Samson and Goliath as props, Whore of Babylon at hooker, Cain and Abel second row, Job would be a steadying influence at lock. JC halfback and captain, of course.Abraham and his sons centre/wingers with gun fullback John the Baptist safe as houses at the back.I'd have Noah and Methusaleh on the bench (both getting on a bit but they're big game players) and they should try and sign Marx and Nietzsche from Union.....of course this may put them over the cap but I'm sure Satan...umm Greenberg can figure it out.
He's not the messiah. He's just a very, very naughty boy

He does realise Parra haven't won a comp since before he was born...?
Since Hawkie was PM.
Not that he'd've heard of him.

On another note surely we wouldn't entertain getting rid of Jorge for that softc*ck hopoate!!!
He wouldn't make the same return metres that Jorge makes in a month of Sunday's ......
Oh wait.......

We may have a couple of million to spend next year. I'm interested on who you think we should get to add to the current squad. Personally I would look at Josh Dugan and Bird.They could take us to the next Level.
Is there another level above how our boys are playing ATM,i thought we were going pretty good with the roster we have now.:rocket:

They would have a new stadium built in Sodom.

Backrow is probably our main weakness. Josh Jackson could be a good buy.
There ain't nothing wrong with our back row!! Siro & Winter are getting better & better by the day.......the way we're looking I wouldn't be surprised if our pack rotation becomes one of the most feared again!!
Lussick, Taupau, AFB, Myles, Lawrence, Siro, Winter, Bainbridge, Perrett,
Taniela Paseka, Lane, Brown.....................

There ain't nothing wrong with our back row!! Siro & Winter are getting better & better by the day.......the way we're looking I wouldn't be surprised if our pack rotation becomes one of the most feared again!!
Lussick, Taupau, AFB, Myles, Lawrence, Siro, Winter, Bainbridge, Perrett,
Taniela Paseka, Lane, Brown.....................

Setup: Most feared
Punchline: Brown

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

U dont pay $700k for 'potential'...Kid on that money isnt gonna bust his ass to be the best he can be..Just means he has more to spend on the nags and pokies at the Leagues Club

Clubs do actually, Knights signed Ponga on a huge amount having not even cracked first grade., Tigpies signed a winger to 1.3M over 3 years who had not played first grade (far more than 700K for a half in comparison)

If I was the Tigpies, there'd be no way Moses would be getting a release.

He can sit on the bench chiselling into tablets if he doesn't want to play but there's no way he'd be going to the Slime early.

Gutho must be excited. Straight back to the wing for the haircut.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8