Most despised player ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 way race between Billy Slater (the headstomping, foul mouthed git), Micheal Crocker (the - meh - too many indescretions to count), and Anthony Quinn. He's just a meat axe.

Gold Medal definitely goes to Terry Lamb (what a pr**k) and on the podium with him are,  Gorden Tallis with the silver and Phil Bailey with the bronze

See watch lamb play many a time but must have been too young and unwise to the ways of footy to see him as a grub, can someone explain this hatred for him?

There is plenty but Terry Lamb probably stands out the most, deadset sleazey dirty dog on the field..
he was always there in support because he either tripped ,pushed or grabbed a defender between him & the ball carrier(maybe not :mad: always) , he just done little niggle **** things every game that were missed by most viewers refs unless you specifically just watched that wanker(like i did for 1 half just to show me mate who loves him)..
Took out Hanley in one GF then tried to take out Kosef(out of the match) in 95 from an offside position, when we had the advantage.. :argue:

Nice bump JJ.

From my post above yours, it looks like im either, still savouring my decision on who to nominate, or dementia has set in & I just forgot.

Benny the #@$%^&& Elias for sure...closely followed by the person who holds his position for the tigers now Robbie diver Farah...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6