Most unexpected place..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
WAMF said:
mozgrame said:
Is tuk tuk Vietnamese for brothel?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+tuk-tuk
That's cool. Their different to the Phuket tuk tuks they pretty much like little trucks.

Yes that correct mate. In Phuket they are like small trucks, in Siem Reap (Angkor Wat) they are like Bangkok Tuk-Tuks.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Given my job I have seen Eagles Jersey's in all parts of the world, the strangest was in India, on an Indian......I yelled from across the road "GO MANLY".....he looked at me like I was a two headed monster....guess he must have picked that up at Vinnies!!

LOL :D ... Was it a current jersey???
(at the time )

Sheikheagle said:
Didn't go to a brothel but had an 8 hand massage

Bloody hell! With a regular handspan being around 3 inches, that's 24 inches. That makes your slug 2 feet long! :p.
You know you're a Manly fan when it takes that much blood to prime your hardon, you pass out!! :D

Thats where all the NRTH EAGLES jersey havent ended i suppose , somehwere in some asian jungles...

jjai said:
Thats where all the NRTH EAGLES jersey havent ended i suppose , somehwere in some asian jungles...

I would use one of then to wipe up after I have well you know ;)

Nutzcraw said:
Vegas!

Was walking through the north end shopping centre and a bloke with a manly hat on came strolling by!

That wasn't in May 2011 by any chance?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6