MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 10: Sharks v Sea Eagles 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
I say it every week, but another gutsy performance!

3 AFB
2 Jake
1 LG

Cust, Elliot, Kapow etc also played well.

Vote away!

Can’t be anyone other than Elliott for me

3 Elliott
2 Jake
1 Sironen

Would have had AFB in there but he still has a couple of rough edges that need to be ironed out a bit, then he will be #1 prop in the game

3. Kapow - setup the win in the first half
2. Elliot - what a difference a good coach makes; well played
1. Cust - composed and showed great D

3. Elliott - cracker of a game his best yet. Saved a couple tries and scored one.

2. AFB - ran strong all night he set the tone, definitely our best prop atm.

1. Cust - great debut very solid, his defensive reads were great and he managed the game well.

Siro Jake Thompson all strong as was Marty, Walker had a good return and will only get better. What a team ay fellas!

Everyone played awesome tonight against the 17 Cronulla players and 2 refs.

Jake - tackled Cronulla to a standstill and done superb offloads.

Elliott - had his best attacking game and two try saving tackles in D

Thompson- was everywhere cleaning up.

3. Elliott - cracker of a game his best yet. Saved a couple tries and scored one.

2. AFB - ran strong all night he set the tone, definitely our best prop atm.

1. Cust - great debut very solid, his defensive reads were great and he managed the game well.

Siro Jake Thompson all strong as was Marty, Walker had a good return and will only get better. What a team ay fellas!

I was with you 100% until you mentioned walker, i thought he was very ordinary

Brendan - they really tried to kick us out of the game. Saved 2 tries by himself over the line

LG - best game at Manly

Cade - great 80 minutes on debut

Everyone deserves a point.:)

I was with you 100% until you mentioned walker, i thought he was very ordinary

Obviously just needs a few games under his belt to get some match fitness. Give him 2 more weeks then he will at full tilt. I thought he played well considering the circumstance.

Elliott
AFB
Cust
Everyone put in today , but have to give those the points
Cust gets a point for a great debut ,could have just tackled and passed the ball but really didn’t hold back great effort

If ever it was a one horse race for MOM it was today...Elliot saves two, scored one and we win by 10. If that's not the most valuable commodity on the field?!

Jake's D was great and Elgey steered the ship.

If ever it was a one horse race for MOM it was today...Elliot saves two, scored one and we win by 10. If that's not the most valuable commodity on the field?!

Jake's D was great and Elgey steered the ship.
Elliot is on the stats sheet as having made three tackles. Arguably the most important three of the match.

3 Elliot - Deserved the 3 points, put his body on the line and took every bomb. Dropping those could have been the difference.
2 Cust - Solid debut, defensively strong
1 LG - He played well, and his kicking game was great

AFB , 100% tackle accuracy,168 mtrs
Jake , most tackles ,consistently hitting hard & cutting players in half
Waddell , played 28 mins ,29 tackles,87 metres.workhorse.

Elliott - scored a great individual try , saved another and safe and sound all game

AFB - The Beast was at his unstoppable dominating best and was rewarded with a try

Cust - One of the most Faultless NRL debuts . Great kicking game , Great footwork and Great defender . Cust has the making to be one of our Greats

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8