MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 17: Sea Eagles v Dragons 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As Sgt Elias said on Platoon
" Feelin' good's good enough".
1. Killer
2.DCE
3. The Beard

good to c a win on the board finally.
but the best players were the dragons for letting us win.
they had a shocker in all facets.
If it was Melbourne v Dragons tonight i think it may have been a NRL record score.

good to c a win on the board finally.
but the best players were the dragons for letting us win.
they had a shocker in all facets.
If it was Melbourne v Dragons tonight i think it may have been a NRL record score.

We already saw Melbourne vs Dragons and the Dragons won.
Stop being so negative and give some credit to a side that almost beat a full strength premiership winning side at there home ground last week.

So many to choose from tonight but I ended up going:

3 Points to Jamie Buhrer;
2 Points to Tom Trbojevic; and
1 Point to Nathan Green.

We already saw Melbourne vs Dragons and the Dragons won.
Stop being so negative and give some credit to a side that almost beat a full strength premiership winning side at there home ground last week.
dont concern yourself with Melb loss from the dragons, im am talking about tonights performance. Dragons had a shocker period, and made us look good as a result.
still enjoyed the win though

dont concern yourself with Melb loss from the dragons, im am talking about tonights performance. Dragons had a shocker period, and made us look good as a result.
still enjoyed the win though

Sorry thought you said " If it was Melborne vs Dragons we would have seen an NRL record score". Seemed like you where down playing Manly's win tonight.
Can't wait to thrash Melbourne like the Saints did as they have been Manly's bitch for many years.

Sorry thought you said " If it was Melborne vs Dragons we would have seen an NRL record score". Seemed like you where down playing Manly's win tonight.
Can't wait to thrash Melbourne like the Saints did as that have been Manly's bitch for many years.

they will now compare the emotions of the high and low. \
We will take a big confidence leap from that game. the boyz will be pumped from here. we will win the next several games i feel.

and it was Jorge's best game in a long time.

When attempting to catch a bomb or when running the ball back from a kick.....if Jorge had as good a pair of hands as he does with a half-volley when a try is on offer we'd hardly have a thing to complain about.

Api would have been my No 4 pick ... he gets through some work and cleans up a lot
Well said. As usual, the timing of his passes were off but he was phenomenal in everything else. The game awareness and the support play he had was awesome. Seeing so many guys ready to back up off a good run was great to see. Koroisau and Tom T led with the support play IMO.

3 - DCE - Really set us up well regardless of our field position. We got the right half.
2 - Tom T - Snake's support play and passing game is rubbing off on him. He's becoming more than just a speedster with good game awareness. That passion was great to see.
1 - Walker - Second best game of his season (next to his game against Penrith). Defended well (not much of a test) and was a threat whenever he got the ball. The pace in our backline is starting to show!

Darcy
Killer
Tom T
Api close but so to many others who stepped up i.e. Williame, Green and even Burgess

Last edited:
3. Buhrer 3 tries through him and 200m
2. Lussick set the tone early
1. Taupau bookend to match Darcy

Thought Jake was quiet, well down on tackles and metres. Seemed to be more interested in setting tommy up than running hard. Needs to mix it up a bit more.

3. Lyon
2. Lussick
1. Green

Both Trbojevics played well, Buhrer played well, Tapau got plenty of tough metres for us, Api did do some good things as did Williame - better centre option than he is a winger I feel (interesting to see how this develops).

3 - Lussick - Monstered then in the middle & laid the winning platform for the game...fought off early injury to establish himself as the dominater in the middle, the good stuff comes off the back of that...

2 - Buhrer - The lad is back - Strong angles runs on the edges & some quality defence, rewarded with a stunning 90 metre try!

1 - Green - Involved in some great attack on that left edge & simply ran hard & direct all night...defence solid also....needs to back it up vs Warriors

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6