MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 22: Sea Eagles v Roosters 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom T was enormous, API was the reason the Roosters ruck was exploited and DCE really shook off a dusty first half to show great leadership.

Honourable mention; I thought Perrett had a good stint off the bench. There were other good forwards that probably played better, but Perrett was under pressure to perform today and did well.

3 Marty's +200m
2 Api super improvement
1 DCE

Green, 2 x Turbos, Lawrence, Winterstien and Parker all excellent.

3 - Marty - Huge metres.
2- Parker - I think we have our left centre. This kid is a natural footballer.
1- Frank - Made me eat my words. Had a bloody strong attacking game.

3. Tommy
2. Franky boy
1. Parker

end of the day everyone had a good game. api was fantastic as was Marty up the middle. Tommy 2 tries and Frank was great he has really stepped up for us and we needed he and lane to and they did.. Parker did so well. Napa was smashing him.. maybe it was a red head thing lol but he was tested by alk of them and he did so well.. I hope he stays in our side. great effort boys we really showed we can match it with the best.. storm are far ahead of the pack but anyone can be beaten.. This comp is wide open. We will win next 4 games unless we rest some players but we will be win good stead maybe top 4.

Chez - kicked us into a winning spot in the second half
Brad - great support in attack and solid D
Perrett - he was instrumental in keeping us in the game in the first half (didn't see him in the second at all)

3 Tom
2 DCE
1 Taupau

Everyone deserves some points after that performance.

Particularly Koroisau, Parker, Winterstein and Jake.

This was tough but I put Marty, DCE and Winter. Winter turned the game for us before half time, DCEs kicking game was on song and Kapow! Whaddaplayaaaa. He really did at the platform as Tom said.

3 Tom - He was dominant in the second half. Kept us going forward. Made some really good runs and crossed the line.

2 Chez - His kicking game was a big factor in our win.

1 Frank - He ran hard and broke the line back.

Overall much improved team.

So hard to pick - great effort across the board.

Tom T got my 3 - he looked determined and aggressive, exactly the attitude we needed today.

Great win.

I'm not saying he gets it for this week...but gee willikers it's surprising to see Green way down on the overall list with only 2 points.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8