MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 23: Tigers v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Fluffy

Journey Man
and @Turbo1 thinks TT's 2 identical stupid plays were good.

you must be the worst judge of leauge i have ever seen. Hate defenders, just a few highlights and you jizz your pants

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Going off first half minus the second to get my results.

Api 3 thought he was good in defence most of the game and set up perrets try

2 uate. 2 tries, second being a gutsy effort.

1 Wright cause he was good defensively most of the game.

Hard to score overall.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Api
Uate
DCE
M Wright close to a point

Last edited:

The Who

Journey Man
3. Killer
2. Api
1. Cherry
I also think Wright played well, but his two missed conversions - although he struck both well - proved costly.

Fluffy

Journey Man
1 or 2 lowlights and you s#it your pants

1 or 2 per game perhaps

lost us a top 4 spot today who knows what else he might throw away in the future. The issue is this is the same poor play we saw at the start of the year, he is not improving.

Holmsey

Bencher
1 or 2 per game perhaps

lost us a top 4 spot today who knows what else he might throw away in the future. The issue is this is the same poor play we saw at the start of the year, he is not improving.
What lost a top 4 spot was the 2 crap performances from last month. He has improved, would have played origin this year if not for an injury. He is improving every week and those mistakes will make him a better player. So shut up ya d*ckhead stop acting like Tom has done nothing at all this season, your just one of those wankers who comes on the site when we lose.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
DCE defending superb today some forwards take note plus 2 tries
Uate quality finishing
AFB back to running hard and straight but want to see more

Fluffy

Journey Man
What lost a top 4 spot was the 2 crap performances from last month. He has improved, would have played origin this year if not for an injury. He is improving every week and those mistakes will make him a better player. So shut up ya d*ckhead stop acting like Tom has done nothing at all this season, your just one of those wankers who comes on the site when we lose.

2 things.

1. come call me a dickhead next time you come to a game you little adolescent wanker.

2. we must have lost a lot of games in the last 13 years then given how active i have been if you are correct, probably never made the finals and won the wooden spoon multiple times.......... oh wait once again facts don't matter in tween turbos posts.

Holmsey

Bencher
2 things.

1. come call me a dickhead next time you come to a game you little adolescent wanker.

2. we must have lost a lot of games in the last 13 years then given how active i have been if you are correct, probably never made the finals and won the wooden spoon multiple times.......... oh wait once again facts don't matter in tween turbos posts.
Im the adolescent wanker punching 16 year olds heads in for a couple of words, thatll do me!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Its all well and good being able to score points. But if you can't stop the opposition from scoring.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16