MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 8: Sea Eagles v Knights 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Haven’t voted yet but will.

Lane did real well.

Marty ran for over 200 metres, yes dropped some balls but did everything to try and keep us in the game.

Paseka had run over 100 at one stage ( off the bench).

Hard for us to win that game with only 15.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 . Tom T .. probing trying to get something going
2 . Jake. . Always puts in
1 . Paseka showing he has got it to stay in 1st grade

Mention Taupau but too many errors

XV-1

First Grader
Lane - easily our best forward tonight.

Paseka - kid did well

Kapow - would have been our best if not for a half a dozen errors.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lane - easily our best forward tonight. Yes why isn't he backed up more was ready to offload 3 times and no-one there!

Paseka - kid did well. Yes growing in confidence ... needs to improve stamina

Api - defended extremely well and tried in attack, but a bit lost at 5/8 ....

Special mention to Lewis Brown who played well when he came on and Brian Kelly good all round game.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look, I am a fan of Shaun Lane, especially since he moved to the front row this year. But this is 2 weeks in a row he has been our best player.

That says a lot about how we are going right now because he is not the best player in our side.
For the life of me I couldn't work out why Tommy, Api, Walker don't follow him. So many times tonight he had the opportunity to get some second phase going, but there was no one within Kooee of him.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
For the life of me I couldn't work out why Tommy, Api, Walker don't follow him. So many times tonight he had the opportunity to get some second phase going, but there was no one within Kooee of him.

Because right now we are a rabble. There is almost zero direction in this team at the present time.

We were just lucky we were only playing the Knights. Had we played Melbourne this week it could have been worse than what they did to the Warriors.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
@Dan why isn’t Lewis Brown an option he played 45 mins and was outstanding.
I’m outraged.
He was manly’s second best player besides SKD

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16