MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 8: Storm v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
So we just need to play Melbourne each week. Great win! Vote away!

For me:

3 DCE
2 Jake T
1 Wolf

3 DCE, Just solid all around the park. Had a solid game and put in for Manly. His kicking game was really good.
2 Ferris Big metres and solid defence.
1 T Red Big metres, lots of defence and a 4 pointer

Really everyone deserves points tonight (expect foran :giggle:)

For me

3 jake T. Stood up to lead the forward pack with 160 m.
2 DCE. Great in big moments. 40/20 tries. Had to having to do all the attacking work.
1 Horo. Sorry guys. Thought he has been getting better and better

1.DCE- without him we don't win, set up both tries, kick game was great and defence was spot on.( a pity about the bloke in the 6 Guernsey was MIA)
2. Symonds- didn't stop all night in attack and defence
3. Hiku- his efforts in the last 5 minutes won us the game.

Special mention to young Jake who was enormous, as was Horo.

DCE - no explanation needed.
Horo - he's tripled his serve of weetbix lately. Really putting in.
Wolfie - really aimed up. Played with a busted face. Match winning try.

3 - DCE
2 - Horo
1 - T-Red

DCE is starting to show why the club made a BIG mistake in focusing on Foran instead of him as its halves priority. Horo was very solid tonight and for once didn't make mistakes that cost us. T-Red, other than the dropped ball in the second half was strong at lock tonight and his try got us back in the game.

I really can't fault anyone tonight. They all played so much better than we have at any point this season. Snake got a few horrible bounces but was otherwise good. It made a big difference having Jorge out on the wing instead of Blair. Peta made a couple of mistakes but his late tackle near the line on their 5th virtually won us the game. Had they scored it would have been 14-12 and all but over. Jake T continues to show that his star is rising and I wouldn't mind betting he might be a smokey for a spot on the City Origin bench at least. And The Biscuit is also showing he's got what it takes.

Still haven't finished a game with the 17 we started with and I hope Ferris is ok because other than DCE he's been our best by a mile in the past few weeks.

Horo, T-Red, and Turbo, special mention to Soggy as well.

Amazing what some good hard running does for your go forward. Makes the backs look like they know what they are doing. 1/17 of a point to everyone in the team for a much more committed defensive effort. Good to see.

Buhrer - if he has redone his knee, that is very bad news for Manly.

DCE - always wanted the ball, sort of complete opposite of Foran

Horo - easily his best game this season. Ran hard and tackled with enthusiasm.

Special mentions to Jake T, Symonds and Hiku.

And finally, 2V dropped Blayne.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8