MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 9: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taupau, Walker, Tom and Green were all outstanding, Uate excellent, Kelly was good - great team effort.

It's funny trying to pick these points because sometimes the flashy stuff was only possible because of the ugly % plays that go unnoticed.

I really thought Green was superb tonight, in particular the first 20 minutes when his cool head got the side organised and working as a team.

In saying that I think Kapow was probably the reason Tommy T and Walker were able to put on an attacking masterclass. Marty is building to the kind of form that makes him arguably the best and most influential forward in the game along with Taumalolo. He is playing out of skin at the moment and is constantly offloading and will not go to ground.

Walker...what can I say? His confidence is sky high at the moment and the "run first, pass later" approach that has been criticised in the past is working wonders.

Tom T is a freak of nature and it's scary how he is starting to look like he did in NYC only he is doing it first grade now, where he looks bigger, stronger, faster and smarter than everyone else on the field. It's scary how good this kid is.

Who do you pick?????

3 Uate. 4 tries I just have to give him the mom.
2 Kapow. He set the tone of the game, his offloads and earlyhitups shellshocked the bunnies
1 walker. Who knew he could pass??????

This is probably the first time in about a season I haven't picked either of the turbos. And they played great, just others around them were at that standard. Boys super super impressive.

Walker still can't kick a goal....think they will have to find more time on the paddock for Hastings...the future for goal kicking is there.

Uate
Tapau
Walker

But these are only a spiders dick in front Turbos x 2 and green

another hard one ... so many great performances.... everyone put in a huge effort ... but I ended up picking
3 points - Big Marty
2 points - The Ghost that Walks
1 point - The Speedy BJ
special mentions to A Killa, the Two Turbos and Api

3 Kapow - Set the momentum early with his damaging runs and offloads. Strong in defence and deserved that 4 pointer.

2 D Walkz - Involved in alot of play, hit the line hard, and those try assists.

1 Aku - 4 Tries, that is pretty impressive.

Strong honourable mention to Green. He really controlled the game.

They were all great however I thought Green was superb. The combinations are really starting to develop. Marty was unbelievable again - have we ever had a player who can offload like him ?

Walker still can't kick a goal....think they will have to find more time on the paddock for Hastings...the future for goal kicking is there.
Hastings goal kicking is fantastic. Really want to see more minutes from him.

The other thing about Hastings and I noticed it again last night is the way he hurries up his forwards and the player being tackled. At one stage Lawrence was being tackled and there was an opportunity out wide, he was screaming at Lawrence to get up and play the ball. I love his directness.

Just watched it again this morning.

Green - Deserves way more wraps. He just put on an absolute master class. He just beat Adam Reynolds at his own game. Repeat sets. Kicks to the line when we needed it. Just controlled the game. His Only blemish the entire game was taking one wrong option, running away from support down a blind side when the bunnies were on the rack again, and we probably should have scored again.

Lawrence - This bloke is our forward leader. Sure Marty was good early but so was BJ. The Start of Second half our forwards including Marty were rubbish. The entire team just wanted to play wide and not do the hard stuff up the middle where we were dominating.

That all changed the moment BJ stepped back on the paddock in the 2nd half.

Walker - He just had too many great touches out wide not to be there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8