[moved] Candy Cane deleted from MSE Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
join the club candy.....i'm one of many members :p

SGT has an issue with power, it all goes to his head. Nice enough guy in person but as daniel said he runs the MSE forum like a police state.

join the club candy.....i'm one of many members :p

SGT has an issue with power, it all goes to his head. Nice enough guy in person but as daniel said he runs the MSE forum like a police state.

Thanks, Matt. Hate to see loyal Manly fans get trampled on because of power issues - or for any other reason for that matter.

There's much better ways of handling any perceived issues Sgt has with Judge Julie, Binga & me - and it sounds like many others - than heavy-handed banishments.

I don't know Sgt at all. Any chance of Sgt complemplating the possibility that he was wrong in his actions? Could he search for other ways to get his needs met without heavy-handed banishments? Or would an attempt to do that cause him to dig in his heels and become more extreme?

Wednesday morning and I note that 2bcontinued has also become n/a on the MSE forum. Not sure what he did - it wasn't obvious from my casual perusal.

i didnt think so the debates I had with ToBecontinued differed greatly from the debates I normally have with him.

Whatever the reason this just seems incredibly insane and petty that people are just being deleted with little rhyme or reason. Not the way to win fans, loyalty or run a businesses website

If i were to run a small company on the side that "say" for example charged someone $5 for entertainment that i provided then in another job of mine favoured these cutomers over others i would be bordering on corruption, and certainly would be moraly wrong.

Sounds familiar doesnt it?

I work in an industry where we buy some of our raw materials off another business unit in our company and we cant recieve a discount because of anti competitiveness laws.

ive been banned there on three seperate occaisions! have not been there for a few days, i wonder if ive been chopped again!

Some posters were calling TBC matty on the forum last night in the general forum.

Fair enough though, it's someone else!

Byso seems to think that the real population on MSE is 25 and that everyone has 15 alter-egos.

Fluffy raises a good point - could a charge of cronyism be made against MSE?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2