• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Phil Gould to Bozo a few weeks back... we are very happy with Tyrone May at 5/8 we would like to free up some cap space to sign Billy Slater ... we'll sell you Matt Moylan
Bozo ... OK but he can not play against us in anymore games in 2017 ...
PG ... Deal

Phil Gould to Bozo a few weeks back... we are very happy with Tyrone May at 5/8 we would like to free up some cap space to sign Billy Slater ... we'll sell you Matt Moylan
PG ... Deal
Dare to dream

Its sounding more and more likely that Moylan will be at Manly in 2018. While I still think he is a fullback he did have some blinders this year at 6. What makes me worried is he is a running 6 and DCE is a running 7, but after what Baz has done to this team aswell as Bozo I'm going to trust in their judgement. Ive been pretty negative towards the idea of Moylan and a Cherry-Evans halves combo and while I see the negatives its pretty hard to look past some big positives in the fact Moylan is going to give us more in attack, not only through his running and passing game but also his goal kicking ability, thats a big thing aswell. Im going to trust in Baz and get aboard the Moylan bandwagon very cautiously and hope it turns out good because Moylan is a good player and from what Ive seen from Daly this season he can control a game.

PG ... Deal
o-INTERNET-TROLL-facebook.jpg

I'd take Moylan as a 6. The kid's got talent.

I don't see him as a centre though, not the right style of player and probably not defensively sound enough. You could play him at 1 and put Turbo at centre, but I think long tern Tommy is a better option at fullback as it makes better use of his skill set - so don't fix what ain't broken.

I still don't think he would combine well with Cherry; I could be wrong, but I have thought for years that Cherry needs an organiser next to him and we have seen how that has worked this year.

My other concern is that he won't come cheaply and I still think we need to throw some dollars at another quality forward or two. Either that or tell young Schuster to hurry up and turn 20 already.

I wasn't going to get into this but will add my two cents. We are flush with outside backs next year. Parker will be back, not sure what Tafua is doing but would love him to stay.

Moylan at fullback would be great and turbo would be the best centre in the game in half a season. He also wouldn't get busted making hit ups off long kicks and might relish some extra freshness.

Moylan at 1 would be brett Stewart like. His goal kicking is first class too.

Moylan at six would be a gamble. Green is very solid and does some very good things that go unnoticed.

DCE is world class and as much as I know what green has done for his game most of the media hype about DCE playing well because of green is a bit of a back hander after the way they rubbished him last year. He was our best in 2015 and was busted for most of 2016 with different halves every week. Walker wasn't a 6. He has the attributes but not the temperament. He is a world class centre.

You might take some of DCE's potency away from his game by making him do more game management but you counteract that with Moylans over green.

It could work.

Listen to the gould pod cast from this week. He made all the right noises but didn't seem convincing that Moylan would be there next year.

Add to that hooper is on triple m saying Moylan not happy the way it has been handled as an issue that needs counselling rather than a pure coach vs player thing. Add to that the Cartwright back to riff rumour.

Also add hooper saying that Tigers and sharks are front runners should the kid leave the panthers and you get.....5 hours to kick off.

Melbourne have Slater, Munster, Cronk and Smith and a host of solid players.

Manly could have Tom T, Moylan, DCE, and Koroisau; that's some spine when you factor in the other solids like Taupau, Walker and co.

There is some serious talent and it's just a matter of filling in the rest with role players.

I'm coming around to the idea. Sure Moylan likes to play what he sees, but that's Manly's whole style and it's developing nicely. Ive also watched games where Moylan has looked almost Darren Lockyer like in his calmness, I think the media talk up this idea that he is erratic. He chances his hand but he is hardly Benji Marshall like in approach. He can lead a team around the park.

Moylan was playing good at 5/8 before this crap (hook) came to a head two months ago. The talent he has just needs a good 5/8 as a coach and he will shine, the fact he could cover 1-6 during a reshuffle is a bonus as we could carry 4 big props, second rowers on the bench.

Signing Moylan would ruin everything Manly built this year and all the form DCE re gained.
I wouldn't sign him either unless green takes the Warriors 3 year deal as we won't give him an extension at least that's what I have read.. maybe hastings would be better but I haven't seen enough of him play this year..

Frank is cheap and just does his job, that's all we need from him. We can use that saved money on other positions to further balance out this side
we need a 2nd rower and another prop.. what other positions do u think we need to look at? I'm curious. another center?but who.. We should have heaps of money next year with Lawrence and myles gone and snake and matai money. There really isn't anyone available that's good other than Moylan Hayne and maybe Cartwright.. truth is I wouldn't want Hayne.. Moylan if green goes maybe.. Cartwright I'd take on good price. regarding Hayne I don't like him he's an arrogant fool but if he came I'd be pretty excited he on his day is one of the best players and if he bought into our team camaraderie and culture he like uate could return to his best..

we need a 2nd rower and another prop.. what other positions do u think we need to look at? I'm curious. another center?but who.. We should have heaps of money next year with Lawrence and myles gone and snake and matai money. There really isn't anyone available that's good other than Moylan Hayne and maybe Cartwright.. truth is I wouldn't want Hayne.. Moylan if green goes maybe.. Cartwright I'd take on good price. regarding Hayne I don't like him he's an arrogant fool but if he came I'd be pretty excited he on his day is one of the best players and if he bought into our team camaraderie and culture he like uate could return to his best..
I just want to see if Siro keeps getting the best out of winterstein tonight. When both are on the field both seem to continue to improve. If Winterstein doesn't go too well for the remainder of our season then I do agree that we'd need another second-rower. However, if he's fine and continues to get at least a little better each game then we just need a bit of second-row depth and definitely another prop. Klemmer seems a unlikely now (never know though) although someone like him would be perfecto. I'd stick with Kelly for now, he has potential to go either way (superstar or superspeedbump)

we need aHayne."rower and another prop.. what other positions do u think we need to look at? I'm curious. another center?but who.. We should have heaps of money next year with Lawrence and myles gone and snake and matai money. There really isn't anyone available that's good other than Moylan Hayne and maybe Cartwright.. truth is I wouldn't want Hayne.. Moylan if green goes maybe.. Cartwright I'd take on good price. regarding Hayne I don't like him he's an arrogant fool but if he came I'd be pretty excited he on his day is one of the best players and if he bought into our team camaraderie and culture he like uate could return to his best..

Funniest post of the year! Hayne is good!
"There really isn't anyone available that's good other than Moylan Hayne".

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10