MWRLFC AGM - Wednesday 30 November

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_2022-12-09-19-09-37-82_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg

Happy to post one for you if you want.

Thank you very much for the offer. Very kind.

But Mrs ge saw me looking at the hat - and as I am apparently really hard to buy gifts for - she exclaimed that she'll order one herself for me.

So we'll see how it pans out. lol

Thanks again :)

Thank you very much for the offer. Very kind.

But Mrs ge saw me looking at the hat - and as I am apparently really hard to buy gifts for - she exclaimed that she'll order one herself for me.

So we'll see how it pans out. lol

Thanks again :)
The offer stands if needed.

PS what a catch Mrs GE is.
Mine just sarcasticly says: just what you need, another hat!

I’ve only got 35 caps, my wife said to me recently “ you buy a other Manly cap and you’re dead meat “.

Whoops !!!

We should all buy some and send them to you.

If 100 caps turn up you can say that at least you didn't buy them.

At hockey matches, if a player scores a hat-trick...everyone throws their hat onto the ice!

There's some great footage of a player getting his first hat-trick, the camera pans to his Dad (an ex-hockey player himself) and they point to throw his cap and you can read his lips saying "Noooo, it's my favourite hat!!!!"

lololol

Err...to keep on track,

this from the mwrlfc report...

The MWRLFC of which you are a member is a minority owner of the MWSE Ltd. That means that MWRLFC members also have an ownership stake in the MWSE Ltd, the Sea Eagles.

The MWRLFC holds the Preference Share in the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Ltd which gives our members, through their right to vote, determination over the Team’s name, colours, and its home ground, as well as two voting positions on the MWSE Ltd Board which, like the Football Club has seven members.

It is pleasing that our membership numbers remain strong. It is important that we maintain our relevance as an organisation.

Strong membership numbers ensure the voice of our members (Sea Eagles fans) cannot be ignored.

Our voice and our place within the Sea Eagles family is always important in the event there is a change to the ownership or governance of the Sea Eagles.

(so, it's important to join, if you can).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4