MWSE Membership site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joey said:
I'll just wait for the postal renewal as I can't get the website to work, tried 2 different computers and 3 different browsers and still get a page full of random gibberish with a "Server Error in '/CRMPortal' Application."

Thanks for letting me know.

I'll get the techy's to look at her and try to fix it asap.

Thanks Larissa

The error I posted above is the same one Joey would be getting.

Beyond that it looks great and its about time we had a Pet Membership ;)

Mybludog said:
See you've finally found your way over here......you impostor you

We'll see which imposter makes it to Brissie this weekend. ;)

By the way, thanks again for the lifts down last two weekends. Last weekend was one of the best games I've ever been too. I think I might have even cheered once or twice from the hill from my position next to Jono the drummerboy.

Newcastle_Scotty said:
Mybludog said:

By the way, thanks again for the lifts down last two weekends. Last weekend was one of the best games I've ever been too. I think I might have even cheered once or twice from the hill from my position next to Jono the drummerboy.

It was good to have you up there with us. Hope you didn't have a headache. My ears were ringing from you yelling in my ears lol

Jono said:
Newcastle_Scotty said:
Mybludog said:

Was quite croakey next couple of days, but recharged now for our meeting in Brissie.
It was good to have you up there with us. Hope you didn't have a headache. My ears were ringing from you yelling in my ears lol

Awesome.

i know what i am getting for my birthday now!

It is with sadness & regret :( i wish to announce i will not be renewing my membership for next season :argue: , personal reasons.But if by some twist of fate things start to look better for me again i`ll be straight there renewing again.. ;) Thanks for having me Manly ..

The payment portal problem seems to be rectified.

Just a reminder to any 2011 members wanting to renew this weekend before we send out emails next week- please login before you renew. If you don't do this you run the risk of losing your reserved seat. You will also lose your member history so you may miss out on future loyalty benefits.

Any question? Feel free to get in touch Monday on 02 9970 3000 or email us on [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Anyone notice the jersey design on the bottom of the http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/ page? It's in the special offers box.

New home?
Whatever it is i like it. Always thought an updated V would look good, even though we're known for the hoops.

Sorry if i've missed any announcement or discussion about it elsewhere...

Shame Fatty's had his wings clipped.

eggson said:
Anyone notice the jersey design on the bottom of the http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/ page? It's in the special offers box.
New home?
Whatever it is i like it. Always thought an updated V would look good, even though we're known for the hoops.
Sorry if i've missed any announcement or discussion about it elsewhere...

Yeah I like it. May invest in one.

Sorry Larissa I am still having issues. Could it have anything to do with Windows 7? I have an XP system here I will try it on, see how we go. I am trying to access the General Admissions section...even logged in and tried to no avail.

The NRL have advised me what the problem is. It's not our part of the website, the problem occurs when sending you to the NRL payment portal.
I'll have it resolved (finally) tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience everyone. You will all be able to Earn Your Wings soon, I promise!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
The NRL have advised me what the problem is. It's not our part of the website, the problem occurs when sending you to the NRL payment portal.
I'll have it resolved (finally) tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience everyone. You will all be able to Earn Your Wings soon, I promise!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Ok, thanks for your help Larissa. Much appreciated.

Jono said:
Go the Eagles!!

Philadelphia-Eagles.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8