MWSE online shop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ok dan that would be a good idea..  its going to help them any way...

dan did you ask them about their online shop advertisements on ST site??

I let Sarah know that people had been commenting about it. But they still have to keep their distance

I've noticed that that the club's selling the 'away' jersey at the moment. Is this because they are making room for a new one?

Ant80 link said:
I've noticed that that the club's selling the 'away' jersey at the moment. Is this because they are making room for a new one?

We should be, normally only have a jersey for 3 years and this is our 3rd with that one

Would love to get hold of a Sea Eagles pool queue and Pool ball set for the pool table

dan, flip has left an email address in this topic that has them..CHECK OUT FLIPS COMMENT ON THIS THREAD..

I know where to get them I just need to justify the purchase will be packing up the table soon when we move and not sure when it will get set back up

They need to announce something in regards to the away jersey situation. Apparently the Panthers start selling there's in November (wait until you see the Heritage one. It's a great looking heritage jersey.) Sharks are letting there member's select the design of there away jersey.

As you may have noticed I can't wait to see our options as I wasn't a fan of the current away jersey 

Just some feedback Re: the MWSE online shop and Merchandise staff recently.

Requested an exchange for a certain item and my query was addressed promptly and the exchange item also provided promptly, no questions asked.

Big thanks, good stuff.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4