MWTS are Soft

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets gets serious here, anyone who want it loud should sponsor the loud supports like, jono, Duff and myself otherwise wuit your whinging

lismore_fan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
There's a few sore heads this morning, including this one, but those that went to the Valley for an all nighter will be far worse than me!!

The three boys from Tamworth, Tom, Luke & Isaac, all went off to the Valley, apres the Post-match function - How'd you go, boys?

They were definitely charged and had a BIG time in the BIG city with all the BIG buildings!
Rick you were a legend last night, looked after us and got us to meet some great people and players.. We had an absolute blast with everyone.. We were a bit charged haha, the head was hurting this morning. Cant wait to do a MWTS night again. You were all extremely loud and proud at the game excellent stuff.. (luke)

Just you all wait until Gold Coast :) I'll be there and, unlike Brisbane, the drum is allowed at Robina!! You did us all proud up there. Now, get your butts back to Sydney so we can get another Premiership.

Who was the bloke who stood up with 20 minutes to go and silently gave the bird to the Bronco bays for a good minute?

Matabele said:
Who was the bloke who stood up with 20 minutes to go and silently gave the bird to the Bronco bays for a good minute?

That may, or may not have been me. There was one broncos fan who was doing it to us every time they scored. So at fulltime I returned the favour. I went down and shook his hand before we left.

Matabele said:

That was Jonesy, next to Bones. Was funny. Just stood there silently with the finger.;)
And bloody Bones, you've created a monster...my daughter's been walking around yelling "Gooo Manlay!" in that bloody Yorkshire accent you were doing all night!:p

I was watching the coverage through GEM and all I could hear in the background for the first 5 mins of the game were the MWTS chanting away. Very well done boys and girls.

Hope as many of you as possible can make it over to Perth for the Warriors game at the end of July.

wombatgc said:
Matabele said:

That was Jonesy, next to Bones. Was funny. Just stood there silently with the finger.;)
And bloody Bones, you've created a monster...my daughter's been walking around yelling "Gooo Manlay!" in that bloody Yorkshire accent you were doing all night!:p

We actually met those guys and girls @ the caxton on the way back as well they were good sports. As bones said they were giving it to us all match and we were returning the favour Just a bit of fun.

Superb night of footy and if you ever needed a reason to join the MWTS crew just read what these guys are saying or the ones over on our Facebook page. It's really about the "extra" fun you get that just buying a ticket does not give

Just got back to cold Canberra from a great time up in Brisvegas! What a fantastic night we had from the pre-game function at The Caxton, watching the game at Suncorp, giving it to the Bronco & Doggie supporters, getting moved on by the plod after the game, a few more at The Caxton and then finishing it off at the after match function! Am still waiting to get my voice back..........

wombatgc said:
Matabele said:

Jonesy as in the Board member?

The funniest thing was the crowd going silent in the last minute.

Manly rugby league was the winner on the night.

And Mark, I agree, it's always sweeter sitting with the faithful.

Matabele said:
wombatgc said:
Matabele said:

Jonesy as in the Board member?

Yeah Jonesy ... How dare u do something so bad as pointing a finger to the sky. God will punish you, you know!

Oh no it's just funny because I found it so brilliant I shook his hand after the game. He'd better wash his hand having had contact with the site pariah.

Matabele said:
Oh no it's just funny because I found it so brilliant I shook his hand after the game. He'd better wash his hand having had contact with the site pariah.
Being a pariah to the likes of you is one of the things I am most proud of. I don't think I could handle being liked by someone of your ilk.

536036_10150817301707950_671502949_9720911_1709847886_n.jpg

I also got a photo with the guess what manly hates you too banner guys loved it, great trip lot's of passion from both sides really adds to the game atmosphere IMHO. hard to tell form the MWTS bay as it's so loud but watching the replay this afternoon you can hear us loudly through many parts of the match more organised and clearer than the Broncos fans.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8