MWTS Grand Final Package REQUEST BASIS ONLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: MWTS Grand Final Package CLOSE TO A SELL OUT

Sorry DC, may not be able to do that.

At this stage guys I have just a couple of seats left...so those wanting "Tickets Only" are probably wasting their time asking...best to "roll the dice" on Monday (if a member) or Tuesday (if not).

We do however have about 8-10 (seats) still to advise their credit card details, so they have been advised that these won't be held past close of business today.

Remember the unique situation with these is,

*****We win tonight, you are guaranteed of a seat and can sit back and enjoy GF week.

***** We lose tonight, I simply hit the delete button on our spreadhseet and the folder we store all your details in.

People looking at the package and saying "I can buy a ticket for $xyz and get the public transport bus to the game" are not looking at the full deal.

This is an MWTS EXPERIENCE

You'll have a ball at the pre game function, sing your hearts out on the buses going out (and hopefully coming home) and everything is done for you...you can sit back relax and enjoy!!

So last chance guys, but you will have to hurry!!

Sorry Mark that all your hard work ended up being wasted. I know you would do it anyway but thanks for compiling all our details on the chance that we would be there.

Yeah Mark thanks for all your efforts organising. Pity it isn't going to happen. What a depressing day.:(

Thanks guys it was a LOT of work for nothing BUT I knew that before I took it on....oh well back to normal work now!!....just won't be the same!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4