my gut feel, or feel my gut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we were to sign both halves i would love if they announced it at our first home game on the big screen before kickoff. A prerecorded message from both boys saying they have both signed. Crowd would go mental.

When do you hear this? It must be pretty fresh information because as of Monday DCE was on the Gold Coast touring the facilities. I hope you're right!
Just because he was on the GC doesn't mean he hasn't made a decision. He may be going through the process out of respect to the suitors.

Just because he was on the GC doesn't mean he hasn't made a decision. He may be going through the process out of respect to the suitors.

Disagree. What kind of adult has the time to catch a plane to another state for the purposes of wasting their own, and other peoples time for the sake of it? Only Watmough could be so stupid.

Disagree. What kind of adult has the time to catch a plane to another state for the purposes of wasting their own, and other peoples time for the sake of it? Only Watmough could be so stupid.
It's a game of poker and Orr is trying to call Joe Kelly's bluff so this is just upping the stakes. Like "look, he's serious, he's touring their ****ty facilities, asking if they're broke and feigning interest!!!"

It's a game of poker and Orr is trying to call Joe Kelly's bluff so this is just upping the stakes. Like "look, he's serious, he's touring their ****ty facilities, asking if they're broke and feigning interest!!!"

I concede, yes that's a fair point. That is an entirely plausible reason when Orr is concerned. However, if he is doing that at the demand of his manager, then he is a gullible little goose of thin moral fibre....but money talks.

I concede, yes that's a fair point. That is an entirely plausible reason when Orr is concerned. However, if he is doing that at the demand of his manager, then he is a gullible little goose of thin moral fibre....but money talks.
I don't think it is a question of morality - or do you always accept first offer in any negotiation? He is practicing the basics of negotiating, always show the other party you have other viable options.

I don't think it is a question of morality - or do you always accept first offer in any negotiation? He is practicing the basics of negotiating, always show the other party you have other viable options.

If you look back, we were discussing the idea that he went to the GC (on his managers wishes) having already made a decision to stay at Manly.

Anyway, either way I don't really have a problem with him touring the GC, but I don't trust his manager as far as I could throw him. If he has made a decision to stay, as the old saying goes; don't bite the hand that feeds you.

If he re-signs with us, he is a fine, upstanding young man. Anywhere else and he's an immoral greedy brat. No bias here!

write off the Titans at your peril.They are favourites to get him.
I agree it reminds me of the Kimmorley situation when everyone laughed at the suggestion he would go 2 the NE yet he did. I can see DCE going 2 the GC and it being just as successful career move for him.

I don't live on the northern beaches because I can't afford it.

DCE already does. Why would anyone with half a brain leave to live in Robina when they have been offered good money to stay put ?

Surely he's smarter than that.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8