My top 17 .. for now.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Okay, early days, but from what I have seen so far I would gamble on the following team getting the job done.

Tom
Garrick
Harper
Parker
Toopaloopa
Foran
DCE
Jake
Davey
Guaca
Paseka
Croker
Keppie

Walker
Schuster
Aloai
Marty

Walker can do his current job or cover injury to the backline.

Schuster to be brought on for Davey or Foran .. whereever greatest impact needed.

Time for Paseka and Keppie to take the reins .. with responsibility comes glory .. or ...

This bench gives us both the relentless muscle needed in the middle and plenty of skill and creativity with schuster.

But for any team to work I believe a shift to a more middle power game is essential.

Okay, early days, but from what I have seen so far I would gamble on the following team getting the job done.

Tom
Garrick
Harper
Parker
Toopaloopa
Foran
DCE
Jake
Davey
Guaca
Paseka
Croker
Keppie

Walker
Schuster
Aloai
Marty

Walker can do his current job or cover injury to the backline.

Schuster to be brought on for Davey or Foran .. whereever greatest impact needed.

Time for Paseka and Keppie to take the reins .. with responsibility comes glory .. or ...

This bench gives us both the relentless muscle needed in the middle and plenty of skill and creativity with schuster.

But for any team to work I believe a shift to a more middle power game is essential.
I don't mind that side but if we were being real... with everything on the table... DCE to hooker, Foran and Schu in the halves, Davey and the Big O in the backrow, Paseka and Aloiai at prop, Koula for Harper and a bench of Marty Keppie Walker Bullemor/Sipley

I don't mind that side but if we were being real... with everything on the table... DCE to hooker, Foran and Schu in the halves, Davey and the Big O in the backrow, Paseka and Aloiai at prop, Koula for Harper and a bench of Marty Keppie Walker Bullemor/Sipley
Opposing props would have a field day with Cherry in their sights

Opposing props would have a field day with Cherry in their sights
yes... lucky the good old days are gone... lucky for DCE... those days were gold where props and even second rowers could belt the daylights out of a hooker. Might be seen as cowardly by some but was just the done thing back then and you needed good tough props to protect the hooker. But DCE would survive these days. But maybe in defence he might have some troubles doing lots and lots of hard defensive work? I suppose it is the volume really that would be a worry because out wide he has to handle big rangy second rowers.

I could almost guarantee that every single prop in teams rotation would be running hard and straight at DCE with every opportunity. And would be told to do so as well. Metres would come easy

yes... lucky the good old days are gone... lucky for DCE... those days were gold where props and even second rowers could belt the daylights out of a hooker. Might be seen as cowardly by some but was just the done thing back then and you needed good tough props to protect the hooker. But DCE would survive these days. But maybe in defence he might have some troubles doing lots and lots of hard defensive work? I suppose it is the volume really that would be a worry because out wide he has to handle big rangy second rowers.

But you forget that back in those days the hookers where bigger and the toughest and meanest bastards on the field .. blokes like freddy Jones, Kelly, Bath and pickens would punch port holes in most props.

But you forget that back in those days the hookers where bigger and the toughest and meanest bastards on the field .. blokes like freddy Jones, Kelly, Bath and pickens would punch port holes in most props.
yes yes... pretty much true in A Grade and back in the late 60's, early 70's... they were mean mothers. A bit before my time. In the 80's they evolved to more Benny Elias types... not quite as fearsome lol

yes yes... pretty much true in A Grade and back in the late 60's, early 70's... they were mean mothers. A bit before my time. In the 80's they evolved to more Benny Elias types... not quite as fearsome lol

The standard practice of junior coaches at the beginning of the season was to find the ugliest kid and make him hooker.

The rationale was that when he went home with a broken nose, fat lip and cauliflower ears his mother wouldn't notice .. and if she did she wouldn't complain.

Slim Pickens?
0267CA37-3C54-4BDE-92F1-FF569973E524.jpeg

D762FB66-ACB7-461F-AABD-59F707A17AC1.jpeg

Let's have a go at a YART.
1. Tom
2. Saab
3. Tuipolutu
4. Koula
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Aloiai
9. Lawton
10. Jake
11. Bullemore
12. Davey
13. Olakuatu

14. Walker
15. Taupau
16. Keppie
17. Sipley

Saab on last chance was tempted to give Jorge one last chance.

The standard practice of junior coaches at the beginning of the season was to find the ugliest kid and make him hooker.

The rationale was that when he went home with a broken nose, fat lip and cauliflower ears his mother wouldn't notice .. and if she did she wouldn't complain.
bahahahahaha lol lol and maybe the kid with the hardest head

Last year Des was forced to bring in the young guys because of injury. It wasn't because we lost four in a row. And history shows they made the difference that got us to top four. It was nothing to do with coaching genius.
This year Des will keep playing the same players as long as he can. Is it loyalty, or failing to appreciate reality?

Need to get some young guys in there right now. I’d rather lose with them getting some experience rather than losing with the same old team which has dished up the crap from the finals and the start of this year.

Tom
Saab
Koula
Tuipulotu
Garrick
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Lawton
Aloiai
Olakau’atu
Davey