Myles to Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I call bull**** on the rumour Carney isn't even cleared by the nrl to play in the competition.

This is the nrl's quote "A club would need to lodge a contract for his return and they would need to show that he was a fit and proper person to play in the NRL"

Bubbler boy has had a heap of chances and pissed them up the wall.

If the club has come to this as a recruit we are in trouble he isn't a 1 time loser he is a 3 times loser.
I'm not sure if Carney has been banned by the NRL?, he was sacked by Cronulla, something he appealed and was successful in defending.

How **** is Kelly. Foran fail. DCE fail. Myles fail. Elgy fail. Seizer fail. maloney fail. Can we get a Ceo who can actually do his fn job.
We don't know his objectives from our Biro Boys and Zorba .... it might be to do what he is doing which as we all know appears to SFA.

I call bull**** on the rumour Carney isn't even cleared by the nrl to play in the competition.

This is the nrl's quote "A club would need to lodge a contract for his return and they would need to show that he was a fit and proper person to play in the NRL"

Bubbler boy has had a heap of chances and pissed them up the wall.

If the club has come to this as a recruit we are in trouble he isn't a 1 time loser he is a 3 times loser.
Imagine going through life now being called "Bubbler Boy" .... rest of his days that will follow the poor bugger. LOL

If we want them we need to make them offers they can't refuse like the Gold Coast did to dce. Otherwise we will watch dce and Elgey go on to be the best halves pairing in the comp and everyone will be trumpeting what a great signing dce was and we will be wondering why the $$$$ we didn't pay market value for either of these guys when we had the chance instead of low balling them and having JLJ and mateo as our halves next year.

Elgey yes we will if we want him but I don't think Myles would be considered 'overs' he is a capable man of the match performer at origin level and it seems Titans are trying to make him stay for under his market value. It is all relative tho to what each player is worth at each club. Myles is more valuable to us with our inexperienced pack compared to the Titans more established forward pack. In saying that I would love to see us get Joe O and Myles to partner with Jake T, who killed it last night and is getting better every game. Its good to see a kid with huge wraps start to get minutes in 1st grade and touch wood staying fit.
Soggy is doing well too.

Jake Turbo is our gun front rower and he is already the leader. I would rather Manly sign a younger prop on the cusp of representative football and build around that. We need younger players and players who are aligned to our culture.

I know he isn't everyones cup of tea but Josh Starling was the NSW Cup Prop of the year before he joined us. He may have not set the world on fire last year but he was very consistent with minimal errors and a good motor. Him and Jake are good enough to be the starting props for us going fwd. Props take a few yrs to develop but these two are still very young and the way fwd.

Jake Turbo is our gun front rower and he is already the leader. I would rather Manly sign a younger prop on the cusp of representative football and build around that. We need younger players and players who are aligned to our culture.
sam lisone from the warriors would be ideal.

That is exactly right. We have some good juniors. Bring them home...Hopoate/Lussick etc. why worry about trash from other clubs? Sign the best juniors from other clubs as well. Why go after 30 year olds?

Someone like Joe Ofahengaue would be nice. Starling is a good prop but I like him off the bench to replace Jake with defensive work rate from the front row.

That is exactly right. We have some good juniors. Bring them home...Hopoate/Lussick etc. why worry about trash from other clubs? Sign the best juniors from other clubs as well. Why go after 30 year olds?
lussick just seems to me like another choc watmough, in his defense he has raised his game to another level but hes a grub. id prefer sam lisone or sam rapira both at the warriors, or ofahengaue from broncs

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8