Nathan Brown Impact?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always thought Gosi was pretty good when he played for us, mate, but then again, my judgmental skills are in my arsehole. I thought the day we signed David Vaeliki was the day we got a world beater - hahaha.
Fox had moments it dropped the ball 50% of the time and when watching opposition try replays, he was often the culprit 🫣
Yeh Vaileki got me too mate 😅

Watching Lodge about to box jump in Manly Way video , I immediately sat bolt upright ( doesnt happen much , except when the Mrs announces to the whole unit block I’m sleeping on the sofa, again) but i wasn’t sleeping , was thinking , no way, not with his knees, BANG nailed it … looked strong and stable , not like being gang tackled , but a good sign for Week 1 Jan .. ? Football gods owe us a few more fit footie players in 2024…hoping

So Here we go yet again.

Today Brownie put Tom through a gap up the middle for Turbos 2nd meatpie of the day against the Queens.

I can't say I can ever remember Brown being what you'd call a ball playing lock.

But gee, Brownie setting up try after try with nice or soft hands seems to be the news flash on repeat this off season.

Fingers crossed......

Can't knock this guys commitment to the new jersey!

Nah, that doesn't work for me. I get passion, and I always demand the absolute best from our players and club, but family first, ALWAYS in this very short life of ours. If he missed the trip due to that, I'm sure not a single soul would hold that against him.

I hope the birth goes off without ANY complications, and it's all smooth sailing and he can celebrate with a win under his belt.

I won't ever question his commitment to our emblem, I don't think anyone can, now (and probably no-one does, already).

Nah, that doesn't work for me. I get passion, and I always demand the absolute best from our players and club, but family first, ALWAYS in this very short life of ours. If he missed the trip due to that, I'm sure not a single soul would hold that against him.

I hope the birth goes off without ANY complications, and it's all smooth sailing and he can celebrate with a win under his belt.

I won't ever question his commitment to our emblem, I don't think anyone can, now (and probably no-one does, already).
Brown, like Lodge, knows he is on his last NRL gig and a critical moment for the long term financial benefit of his family. If his wife is ok with it so am I (if he performs.... if he doesn't yeah he has made a dud call).

Personally, I don’t think it’s commitment to our club or emblem, more a desire to take an opportunity at a vulnerable stage in his career. If he was contracted at the Tigers and they were in Vegas, he’d do the same thing.

I wasn’t sure on how he would go after a disappointing season at the Rorters, his commitment to play was massive, says a lot about his mindset and attitude.

Could win the 13 jumper if he keeps playing with that energy and no errors.

I wasn’t sure on how he would go after a disappointing season at the Rorters, his commitment to play was massive, says a lot about his mindset and attitude.

Could win the 13 jumper if he keeps playing with that energy and no errors.
Says a lot about a player on a minimal contract for only one year and first game at a new club.If he’s still playing like that after 15 or so games without being suspended prior,I’ll then give him a pass

Says a lot about a player on a minimal contract for only one year and first game at a new club.If he’s still playing like that after 15 or so games without being suspended prior,I’ll then give him a pass
I reckon he’ll go up a notch when he finally gets to play with Lodge if he lasts that long.

Had one filthy move in him today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8