Nathan Brown Impact?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly whoever brought this bloke to our club take a bow. This club has been a bunch of pea hearts for ages. This guy brings aggression and lifts the whole team. It’s no coincidence Aloiai has stepped up his game since Brown has joined the club.
I‘ll admit I’m not a big fan of Aloiai. But he led from the start, sometimes taking two runs in a set. Then Brown and Sips came on and ratcheted that energy up even more.
Thats the best I’ve seen of Aloiai for a while. He needs to do his talking on the field, not off it.

Hello feathered friends , Sundays feel more Sunnier and Happier after a Great Manly Win
There is nothing like a Great Manly Win

As for Nathan Brown's Impact
This is it ....
Nathan Brown the B52 Bomber
1712457033937.png

Nathan Brown played his best game for Manly today and he leaded by example. Sipley also played very well. 👍
Actually thought Aloiai was great today especially his second stint. In fact he’s played well since round 1!!!! With Josh, Brown & Lodge we must have one of the most feared packs!
Paseka
Croker
Sipley
Olakau’atu
Brbo
Jrbo
Res: Lawton, Brown, Lodge, Aloiai

Last edited:
He was like a shot of adrenaline exactly when we needed it, so kudos to Siebold for bringing him on at that exact time as well .

Nathan Brown is a beast. This is as good as I've ever seen him, against possibly the best pack in the entire league.
He knows this is his last chance and thankfully for us he's taking full advantage of his opportunity, he changed the game for us yesterday and has given opposition coaches another aspect to concentrate their game plan on, making playing us a much more complex proposition, Brown could quite possibly be the catalyst for a deep September run for the mighty Eagles

Everything I saw since he joined Manly is positive. I love his aggression and leadership and yesterday when the team faced adversity, he came on and shook up the Penny Panthers and inspired our pack to get stuck in.

If he stays injury free and maintains this sort of form, he will be close to the buy of the year! He has a massive point to prove after being ditched by Parra and the Chooks!
Agree, must admit, it's taken a while for me to except Browny wearing our colors after many years of giving it to him when the Eels played us at Brookie. His controlled aggression and stability around the rucks have been a revelation, so glad he found his way to us.

Most of Haumole's charges begin from a flat footed standing start surrounded by opposition players, he makes ground primarily due to leg strength, if he could position himself deeper his impact would be even more effective
You'd think he would know this, DCE needs to get him to do this especially against the lowly based sides.

Question is who gets dropped for Lodge?
Actually thought Aloiai was great today especially his second stint. In fact he’s played well since round 1!!!! With Josh, Brown & Lodge we must have one of the most feared packs!
Paseka
Croker
Sipley
Olakau’atu
Brbo
Jrbo
Res: Lawton, Brown, Lodge, Aloiai

Aaron Woods is playing for his career but he does not have it in him any more
Aaron is past it
Brown has still got it and it shows like dogs balls on heat
i think Sharron is playing for the love of the game, it's been reported that he knocked back better dollars in the media to go around again.His love for the game and Manly is priceless when shown to the younger players

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8