Nathan Friend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a little knob.

If the video ref can pull up Stewarts head shot at the end, why can't he look and say Perry was just standing there and Friend came up with punches for nothing and should have been penalised.

Refs = joke

My mild mannered Christian daughter was calling for sometime to take him out, she was so disgusted by his behaviour. Talk about a weasel.

Sucked in, the little gimp got a one match suspension. I wonder if they would have left it alone if he'd been put in the sin bin like he should have at the time.
Remember a couple of years back at WIN when Witt was sin binned for coming in and throwing one because one of our guys had been high tackled.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=178288.msg195103#msg195103 date=1220269340]
hehe yeah I dont think he will be performing brain surgery after footy :)

No, he has said he wants to go into rocket surgery instead.
[/quote]

I worked with a rocket scientist once; he was the laziest most unmotivated guy I've ever worked with. Seemed to lack all basic common sense also.

So theres still hope for Perry

LOL, i don't actually mind Friend, was good to see a bit of biff. He is certainly a bloke who gives his all

Respect gone

Apparently the little ****nut was on the news saying that Manly are nothing, can;t win the comp, and the Titans are just as good LOL

He's just bitter, he got knocked on his arse and he's going to sit out a week because of it.

I did notice he wasn't willing to take a dummy half run after that aswell.

He's got little mans syndrome.

Perry knocked the silly goat senseless and he was obviously still suffering the after effects when Channel 10 stuck a microscope under his bent nose and broken teeth.

He can barely string two cogent words together too. 

Friend writes off Manly
03/09/2008 2:50 PM
Adam Lucius
Sportal

There was no avoiding Nathan Friend when he came out swinging with a wild flurry of punches on Monday night, but Manly prop Josh Perry was happy to duck and weave a fresh assault from the fiery Gold Coast hooker on Wednesday.

This time Friend's attack was verbal rather than physical, questioning Manly's premiership credentials after a patchy 28-10 win over a depleted Titans in a spiteful encounter at Brookvale Oval.

Friend received a one-week suspension for instigating a blue with Perry after the Sea Eagles front-rower stung Titans prop Daniel Conn with a swinging arm.

The Titans rake then wrote Manly off as a title threat, declaring: "I really don't think they had too much to offer (on Monday night)."

"I dare say they've got a few things to work on if they want to be in any contention for the grand final."

Perry counter-punched: "I'm not too worried. They'll be celebrating Mad Monday on Monday and we'll be out training for the semi-finals."

"I don't really know where it's all come from but they are the least of our worries."

"There's a lot of self-belief and confidence in this team."

Manly second-rower Glenn Hall added: "I think it's silly for them to say that. It's a little sooky."

"We'll see them again next year if they want to have a crack."

Manly pair Glenn Stewart and Steve Matai were both charged with high shots as Monday night's game threatened to spill out of control.

Manly coach Des Hasler blamed referee Jason Robinson for contributing to the niggle.

"The players get frustrated because of the interpretation of some of the penalties," he said.

"I think that is one area Jason can improve on."

"We've had Jason three times now and in that time we've had 60 penalties (overall in the matches)."

"I think the players just want to play footy."

The Titans rake then wrote Manly off as a title threat, declaring: "I really don't think they had too much to offer (on Monday night)."

****ing little girl that's why our forward pack smashed them lol

There is another article now with the little weasel going on again about how we tried to smash them but they stood up to us etc

Stood up to us. One bloke left the field with his melon split open, another absolutely knocked into last week that couldnt even stand up, and their fullback who got hit by a train when he was trying to be a playmaker.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8